What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaeman Salmon

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
profile-bg-large-1736x744.jpg

remote.axd

Jaeman Salmon

Five-Eighth

eels-badge.svg

Instagram
PLAYER BIO
Height:
186 cm
Weight:
92 kg
Date of Birth:
04 January 1999
Birthplace:
Caringbah, NSW
Nickname:
Jae
Debut Club:
Parramatta Eels
Opposition:
-
Date:
04 August 2018
Round:
-
Previous Club:
-
Junior Club:
De La Salle
Biography:
Parramatta Eels five-eighth Jaeman Salmon joined the Blue & Gold at the end of the 2017 season, signing with the club on a three year contract after playing in the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks NYC side.

Salmon, who is still eligible in the Jersey Flegg competition, was also an U16s and Under 18s NSW Origin representative.

A tall and skilful half, Salmon was a stand out in the Eels pre-season, with a strong fitness ability that saw his teammates liken the new recruit to Clint Gutherson.

Overcoming a neck and shoulder injury, Salmon spent a few weeks to start the 2018 season on the sideline before playing in the Eels Jersey Flegg side and Wentworthville Magpies side later in the year.

Gronk

Staff member
Salmon did his job, but nothing remarkable. Rookies need to be carried for a few games before they find their feet.

Too early for me to tell if he will be a Brad Fitler, a Ryan Matterson or a Keith Blacket.

strider

Post Whore
His bomb, which wasnt amazing, but was well placed, led to a try

He almost scored by just running hard into a hole

And almost scored from the toe through ... any half decent bounce and he scores on debut there

Made 21 tackles - missed none and no ineffective .... 21 was about 5th most in our team, so they ran at him

So nothing fishy about him

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He's only had a very short career in the NRL but no mistakes is impressive for a young debutant.

He'll grow from here I reckon.

Gronk

Staff member
I’m still not sure if Nathan Cleary will end up a great half. For mine Cleary has been made to look good by James Maloney. Whenever I watch Cleary play, he never takes the game by the scruff of the neck like Moses did last night. Not saying that Moses is better, just using this weeks games as an example of a half who runs around supporting the big dog and Moses who was the big dog.

ash411

Bench
Absolutely useless. No idea how he has an NRL contract, mark my words, he’s going nowhere.

TheParraboy

Staff member
His bomb, which wasnt amazing, but was well placed, led to a try

He almost scored by just running hard into a hole

And almost scored from the toe through ... any half decent bounce and he scores on debut there

Made 21 tackles - missed none and no ineffective .... 21 was about 5th most in our team, so they ran at him

So nothing fishy about him

Id throw him back in...