What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaime Nowland

brook

First Grade
heard a vicious rumour he's bound for Manly next year...I know most of our flegg boys are under lock and key but i don't remember seeing his name in any of the lists...does anyone else know?

someone please tell me he's signed up because since seeing him in first division i've become convinced he's going to be a very very very good winger one day and i would hate to lose that potential

Tigerpete

Juniors
Geez that would be a massive loss for our club if that was true. I havent heard a thing though . He's been one whose really made a name for himslef playing PL, hate to see him go........to manly :roll: :roll: :roll:

brook

First Grade
I'm still hoping its not true but it seems strange...people don't normally make up rumours about first division players (well ok i know one person that has but he doesn't actually watch the games so he wouldn't have a clue who jaime is)

HappyTiger

Juniors
I hope it isnt true.He's really showed a great work ethic and it would be a shame if he went to the eagles.

Tigerpete

Juniors
I actually spoke to Jamie last night at Tigers, it was news to him! he certainly seemed surprised to hear it. He's been "crook" of late and thats why he's gone missing, back at work now so he cant be too far off a return. I Just hope the boys can keep winning!

Latest posts