What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal does ACL at training

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Wow we have had some unlucky signings. Apart from Moltzen, I would have to say Ballin + Idris were the more injury prone signings we have made.

Sorry big fella but I don't think we can keep you on for next year
i agree...not worth the risk..And didnt do too much to impress...maybe a few big tackles,but ZERO in attack.
As for Ballin,he is shaping as worst Wests Tigers buy of all time...

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Failed experiment - write the big lummox off. Give him counselling for the rest of the year so he doesn't do something nuts and then turf him out. Maybe give him a job at the club if he's interested but he can't step foot on the paddock in 2018 that's for sure.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Failed experiment - write the big lummox off. Give him counselling for the rest of the year so he doesn't do something nuts and then turf him out. Maybe give him a job at the club if he's interested but he can't step foot on the paddock in 2018 that's for sure.
If he was happy to play for us in '18 for 100k then he'd definitely b worth retaining.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I feel for the guy, he had been putting in and against the cowboys/eels he was really good.

Sadly this injury is showing just how badly put together our squad was this year. Suli and MCK are now our first choice centres. Suli has been great but in a way we got lucky with him as I don't think anyone predicted he was going to be this good. MCK is a stop gap at best and it's unfair on him as the guy should be forging a career in the back row where he could be a real good first grader.

Apparently MWZ played plenty of center, I'd bringing him straight in.

Das Hassler

Bench
Well to be fair the club must have figured he would be this good as they broke the record for signing an inexperienced player and copped a bit of flak for investing so heavily in green potential....hope he realizes a good chunk of that potential here before he waves goodbye

I feel for the guy, he had been putting in and against the cowboys/eels he was really good.

Sadly this injury is showing just how badly put together our squad was this year. Suli and MCK are now our first choice centres. Suli has been great but in a way we got lucky with him as I don't think anyone predicted he was going to be this good. MCK is a stop gap at best and it's unfair on him as the guy should be forging a career in the back row where he could be a real good first grader.

Apparently MWZ played plenty of center, I'd bringing him straight in.

Someone did, they signed him barely tested in NYC on bullshit money.

Clifferd

Coach
i agree...not worth the risk..And didnt do too much to impress...maybe a few big tackles,but ZERO in attack.
As for Ballin,he is shaping as worst Wests Tigers buy of all time...

Tbh I think Matt ballin would've been good for the Tigers in the off field aspects and thr developement of Mcillwrick and Liddle