What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamayne Isaako

shaggs

Coach
Because we had feki and leutele plus gray wasn’t coming.

He has spent a few years in Reggies up there. I think back at his local club. Can’t keep them all. He looks good. Mature

Frenzy.

Immortal
Because we had feki and leutele plus gray wasn’t coming.

He has spent a few years in Reggies up there. I think back at his local club. Can’t keep them all. He looks good. Mature

Didnt know hed been gone that long

As in the other thread. We lsot JAC & Isaako same time as the club through its efforts into Holmes. I cant disagree with the choice, because a fullback is the more desirable option & JAC ISaako wont ever be that.
However, as it turns out, as predicted, neither will Holmes.

Aslo, Isaako played 5/8 last year in QCup & killed it , so maybe the initial forecast on his best position , by the Sharks was wrong?

Special K

Coach
His family was up in Brisbane and we signed him from up there in the first place. Wanted to go home - has been there since 2016.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Aslo, Isaako played 5/8 last year in QCup & killed it , so maybe the initial forecast on his best position , by the Sharks was wrong?
Why? He played plenty of 5/8th for us in NYC. As well as fullback, wing and centre.

He wasn't let go for Holmes, he just wasn't wanted.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Isaako played some 5/8th for us too I believe, he played in a few spots for us but he was injured ALOT it seemed, rarely strung a few games together.

I dont remember him being names at 5/8 ever, & thats a position I always pay attention to in the lower grades.
All backs get chucked around a bit but Isaakao was selected 9 times out of ten on the wing.
& your right, He wasnt wanted We had Holmes.

Tiger Shark

Bench
He has definitely been named at 5/8th before, besides the point I guess. Wasn’t in the list of requirements and we won a comp not long after and Katoa will be way better imo

Latest posts