What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Maloney...... what do you think so far?

TheFrog

Coach
I'd imagine after this week he will be.
Widdop was leading on 8 before this round. Maybe he'll get a point but that would be all. Dufty and McInnes were better, Aitken too for that matter. Brooks will likely get 3 and go to 9 so they'll be the leaders. Maloney is on 3, he'll join Cleary on 6 if he gets the 3, but you can never be sure with the judges they have. It should be Maloney 3, Harawira Naera 2 and Yeo, Wallace or Tamou 1.

betcats

Referee
Has CHN played a bad game yet? quiet ones maybe but he scored on debut and hasn't looked back since.

Copperhead

Juniors
Has CHN played a bad game yet? quiet ones maybe but he scored on debut and hasn't looked back since.

No, I don't think he has, and last season he carried a bad shoulder the whole year.
Physically, he's probably a lot better this season. Their attitudes all look spot on.

franklin2323

Immortal
No, I don't think he has, and last season he carried a bad shoulder the whole year.
Physically, he's probably a lot better this season. Their attitudes all look spot on.

From Round 20 he needed to be needled up to play. He is a great player defends well. Runs great lines

OldPanther

Coach
Last week was a joke, Nathan Brown took the 3 points.

That was a joke of a pick from whoever the judge was. He was Eels best though.

Certainly hasn't. Seems to be playing within himself rather than doing crazy good things once in a while that aren't really in his skill set.