What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James roberts

FlameThrower

Bench
You know what, as much as I hate having dickheads at the club.. I genuinely don't mind this.
We lack speed, Roberts will answer that for us.

Think about it, who do we have in the team right now could actually run the length of the field?
Field can run the length of the field...
But seriously, if Roberts is off contract we should look at him...rather have him than Ferguson..

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Field can run the length of the field...
But seriously, if Roberts is off contract we should look at him...rather have him than Ferguson..

He can, but he's not going to get a decent look at first grade for a while i'd say.

100% agree, Roberts would run rings around Ferguson. He's so much more dangerous.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Yeah I would be happy if we signed him, but I still don't think we need him, with the young outside backs that we have who should be ready for first grade next year.

I doubt that we will sign him. I think he will stay in Brisbane.

You know what, as much as I hate having dickheads at the club.. I genuinely don't mind this.
We lack speed, Roberts will answer that for us.

Think about it, who do we have in the team right now could actually run the length of the field?
Roberts and Lafai in the centres - va va voom!
Hard to believe that the Broncos would let him go.

Coffs dragon

Bench
The Broncos will not let him go......or Blair as well! This is simply pie in the sky stuff trying to join the dots together in our favour. Millward only works from a blank whiteboard.

Uplifting

Juniors
The Broncos will not let him go......or Blair as well! This is simply pie in the sky stuff trying to join the dots together in our favour. Millward only works from a blank whiteboard.
Millward, if we take him at face value, is committed to giving our developing talent an opportunity.

possm

Coach
I say go for the package deal, Bair and Jimmy the jet. Let's see if Millward can bring home a couple of difficult signings.

Red V for life

Juniors
I see signing Roberts as likely as us signing 'the Man' Mundine to a Dragons return at 42 years of age.

Hang on. They're cousins. We wouldn't be that silly to sign Mundine to entice Roberts, would we? :wink:

Latest posts