What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Tedesco

I'd have smacked him too if he made a pass at my missus.

The fact the Italian staff didn't sack him gives the story legs if anything.

Clifferd

Coach
I’ve heard from people who’ve chatted to Tedesco personally that he comes across as pretty smug. This sort of story doesn’t really surprise me

Although at the same time it could just be a bit of a media beat up who the f**k knows

Tigerm

First Grade
I’ve heard from people who’ve chatted to Tedesco personally that he comes across as pretty smug. This sort of story doesn’t really surprise me

Although at the same time it could just be a bit of a media beat up who the f**k knows
And who the f**k cares....Not I. :D

Kick him out of the NRL for all I care.

Vozzy

Juniors
Probably was wondering why a no name italian player had a hot misses and tried using his star power to sway her his way.

He is a great player and will be missed this year by us there is no denying that but last few years some of the things he has done shows he plays for himself.

- Signing with canberra and pulling out.
- Draging the contract saga out into the media and blaming everyone else for tigers lack of form.
- every game he is a threat with the ball but never passes it and always tries to score himself. (Done this in origin aswell).

macnaz

Staff member
Probably was wondering why a no name italian player had a hot misses and tried using his star power to sway her his way.

He is a great player and will be missed this year by us there is no denying that but last few years some of the things he has done shows he plays for himself.

- Signing with canberra and pulling out.
- Draging the contract saga out into the media and blaming everyone else for tigers lack of form.
- every game he is a threat with the ball but never passes it and always tries to score himself. (Done this in origin aswell).
What the f**k is it with these Elite Roosters merkins !! Wankers !!

Das Hassler

Bench
Alcohol and testosterone ..dustups between young bulls happen and will be happening at a pub near you tonight...move on folks, nothing to see here

Tiger05

First Grade
Half the fun of a forum is the banter, I really hope nobody (including any WT players) takes anything said to heart.

Just for the f**k of it...i reckon Tedesco is a stand up bloke. He never wanted to leave he was just pushed out by inept management.

Go

There has to be f**ken line and you crossed it. The guy is a f**kwit. He definitely stands up though when it comes to dogging his team mates. The Tigers lose games because the other players aren't good enough. He tries to f**k his teammates missus.

He is a champion f**kwit.

BrotherJim05

Bench
There has to be f**ken line and you crossed it. The guy is a f**kwit. He definitely stands up though when it comes to dogging his team mates. The Tigers lose games because the other players aren't good enough. He tries to f**k his teammates missus.

He is a champion f**kwit.

LOL

If you think the line stops there, how about:

Moses deserved better from us. He was graceful and mature in his departure but we dragged his name through the mud.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
LOL

Moses deserved better from us. He was graceful and mature in his departure but we dragged his name through the mud.
It was all the fault of us fans. We didn't show him the respect we should have.

simmo1

First Grade
LOL

Yep agree. Was a standout every time he put on the Tigers jersey, he was just never given enough opportunities to showcase his talent, grit and composure.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I can't wait to see Lawrence line Moses up up next year and just completely KO him with a solid (and completely legal) tackle. You all know the type I'm talking about. That one when Lawrence just times it perfectly and charges out of the line at full speed and smashes the f**k out of someone.

Tiger05

First Grade
LOL

I read this last night and I was rushed to the hospital after suffering from severe panic attacks. I am not a fan of moderation but this is why we need Madunit.

Moses is a merkin's merkin.

magpie_man

Juniors
I can understand players leaving a club for money, coaching, a challenge, or mates but will never understand why a player would leave for "success".
Even if he does taste success at his new club, surely it must feel a bit empty - like he's just rode in on the coattails.
The nature of the salary cap means that generally teams get their taste of finals football every 5 years or so - wouldn't it be that much sweeter with your mates that you've toiled for years to get there with?
Maybe I'm just old-fashioned.