What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Tedesco

Tiger Ted

Bench
It was absolutely heart breaking watching him last night. The whole thing just f**king sucks. I couldn't even enjoy smashing QLD.

I drunkenly made a bet with the misses that I'll never watch him play in a Roosters jersey. No Roosters games for the next 10yrs for me.
I have a feeling we will finally get the better of the roosters in '18 !

Clifferd

Coach
It was absolutely heart breaking watching him last night. The whole thing just f**king sucks. I couldn't even enjoy smashing QLD.

I drunkenly made a bet with the misses that I'll never watch him play in a Roosters jersey. No Roosters games for the next 10yrs for me.

To be fair I don't think I'll hate him. The kid honestly just wants to win a premiership/play finals, can't fault him for that. If we had a competitive team this year I have no doubt he would've stayed

He'll still be one of my favourite players and I can admit I was still so happy to see him do well last night

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Regardless of what you think of him, Tedesco is an absolute gun, he scores tries others give up on. and save tries other would not get close to stopping.

Last night we saw what he was capable of behind a strong pack with capable ball players around him.

Tedesco will no doubt win premierships with the Roosters, but it would have been great for him to stay and win one with us.

Regardless of what you think of him, Tedesco is an absolute gun, he scores tries others give up on. and save tries other would not get close to stopping.

Last night we saw what he was capable of behind a strong pack with capable ball players around him.

Tedesco will no doubt win premierships with the Roosters, but it would have been great for him to stay and win one with us.

He's a great player, I have the shits because his attitude has been f**king woeful while he's tried to squeeze this club and then hoofed it anyway. He could have been a Wests premiership winner with the pack we were throwing together next year, instead he's decided to leg it for the glory hunt at Easts. I hope they f**king pack it in and he never sees a premiership.

Una vez un traidor, siempre un traidor...

Tiger Ted

Bench
He's a great player, I have the shits because his attitude has been f**king woeful while he's tried to squeeze this club and then hoofed it anyway. He could have been a Wests premiership winner with the pack we were throwing together next year, instead he's decided to leg it for the glory hunt at Easts. I hope they f**king pack it in and he never sees a premiership.

Una vez un traidor, siempre un traidor...
Yep I couldn't give a f**k about the shitbag ingrate.He can stick the bondi effluent where the sun don't shine !

My dislike for this dickhead has nothing to do with him seeking another employer as it's his prerogative but it's his deplorable manner & inane b/s he carried on with recently during the contract shenanigans ! The gump belongs @ a shallow club like the bondi rorters !

There's no reason y we can't experience more success than any of Isaac's puppets do with there future employers.

Clifferd

Coach
Yeah that's fair enough. I don't think he meant the comments he said in the media a few weeks ago, just sort of let it slip.

Ever since he's said he's signed with the roosters he's been nothing but honest and said positive things about the tigers

simmo05

Bench
Chasing premierships at the roosters. Since 1976 Easts have won a grand total of 2, compared our 1. Well done teddy!

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Woods sucked last night. The guy is a pillow and has no impact. Anyone who says it's his style of play is a moron. Tedesco is an animal, would've been nice to keep him but ah well.

Billythekid

First Grade
Tedesco and Fifita were both huge losses but hopefully your club is now moving past this type of bullshit. I feel like this sort of poor retention and recruitment has been a trademark of the tigers for 10 years now. Hopefully better days are now ahead.

Chasing premierships at the roosters. Since 1976 Easts have won a grand total of 2, compared our 1. Well done teddy!

They've got a strong side going into next year. Tedesco behind that forward pack is a scary prospect. The roosters should be heavy favourites next year.

Tedesco may well soon be considered the best player in the game.

macnaz

Staff member
Its fine for people to say he played great behind a good forward pack but that doesnt excuse his pathetic defence he has shown for us this year.

Tiger Ted

Bench
He is already the best fullback and a top 5 player. He could easily be the best player in the game.
Based on consistency re this seasons form Tommy Turbo & Boyd r ahead of him & to b considered a top 5 player uve consistently got to b playing quality footy in all aspects of the game.Yes he had a wonderful game in origin but he hasn't set the world on fire for us this season.He isn't close to being considered a top 5 player.

However along with the wanka moses & soft cock woods the ingrates would all b in the top 5 dickheads in the game !

Tiger05

First Grade
Tedesco in my opinion makes both lists. Moses and Woods only make one list.

Tedesco has his faults in relation to his defence and his attack but when he gets to play with a quality team he is quality.

It's not our team's fault either. I think a big problem has been overpaying all of them (and Farah before them) and that makes it hard to recruit and retain other players that would help provide us with a quality team. I thought when we had all this drama the best option for the club was to get rid of Woods and retain Tedesco. If Brooks and Moses stayed or went it wouldn't make a big difference depending on the dollars they were being offered. On the money that we offered Tedesco and the Roorters paid for him he is a massive risk. He is a special player but he can't do it alone.

He is though a complete dog. We've really helped him develop into a quality player and he showed no loyalty at all. At the end of the day he screwed us over.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Tedesco and Fifita were both huge losses but hopefully your club is now moving past this type of bullshit. I feel like this sort of poor retention and recruitment has been a trademark of the tigers for 10 years now. Hopefully better days are now ahead.

They've got a strong side going into next year. Tedesco behind that forward pack is a scary prospect. The roosters should be heavy favourites next year.

Tedesco may well soon be considered the best player in the game.

I already consider him the best player in the game.

Tiger05

First Grade
Fifita is also up there as the best players in the game. He wins big games for his team.

stryker

First Grade
The best thing for Tedesco last night was how epicly he outplayed Boyd. If that continues, Boyd will not be the Test fullback option #1 anymore.

Teddy has it to lose now
Lol after 1 game?
I have a feeling Billy will be the WC fullback. He is playing consistently better football than both of them.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Slater doesn't get recalled for Origin, then yes, Tedesco will be the first choice fullback.

Tiger05

First Grade
Let's wait and see how this merkin goes at the Rorters. I know that I can't respect the guy as a person. I figure the Rorters will be premiership favourites but a lot can happen. They could get busted for cheating and a lot of clubs and fans are going to be questioning the Rorters and the NRL.

Cogburn

Juniors
Yes but the Roosters have also featured in 6 grand finals in the time period you mention. So i'd say his chances of a Roosters premiership is a hell of a lot higher than if he stayed with Wests. It's convenient to start your time period in 1976, why not start in 1974? That would make it 4 Roosters premierships and 8 grand finals to your sole premiership and GF. Tedesco has certainly made the right decision.