James Tedesco

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by leaguelegend21, May 31, 2017.

1. The Charlatan

The Charlatan First Grade

Teddy hedging his bets. Great player, but if he goes off the boil or has a couple of serious injuries while the next big thing comes along he could be looking for a new home sooner than 4 years. The game can be cruel to players, especially so at a club that demands fast success like Easts.

2. super_coach

super_coach Bench

You have to realise by not having Teddy next year has allowed us to build up other parts of our roster. Okay we have taken a massive hit with our no1 stocks but it has also allowed us to strengthen our roster right across the park.

The old saying one door closes another opens, there will be another player to cheer and shout about although unlike gutter scum Moses it will be really sad to see Teddy go

Das Hassler likes this.
  3. Shredder

Shredder Juniors

Agreed. We have much less key person / origin risk now.

cross the team, I reckon within 2 years we will be in a better spot.

Considering we are coming second last, I suspect it will be next year.

This is the thing about these "stars" of ours. We havent made the finals since we had them and we are second last. What sort of stars are they?

Ron's_Mate likes this.
  4. macnaz

macnaz First Grade

Pity you couldnt stick around and repay the club.

Tiger Woody likes this.
  5. Tiger Woody

Tiger Woody Juniors

Pic of him in the paper today at league HQ..
    All in the photo were roosters........laughing his stupid head off.....with Junior Junior Puss,Cordial and Friend.

6. Clifferd

Clifferd First Grade

I dunno if I could take him back by then.

Can only hope his dream of winning a prem with the roosters comes unstuck and he begs to come back to us on a cheap deal after winning our 3rd in a row

Ron's_Mate and Tiger Woody like this.
  7. Tiger Woody

Tiger Woody Juniors

i forgive and forget..
    he would come back even better if thats possible.
    Dont want Sharon back though.

8. The Charlatan

If we go ahead and jag one while he's away molesting lap dogs with Myth Piss he can go get f**ked. Didn't want to work for it so why would you let him parachute back into the club once others have done the hard work? Even if we hadn't won one and were on the cusp I wouldn't get rid of Lolo for him just out of honour.

macnaz and Tiger Ted like this.
  9. Tiger Woody

Tiger Woody Juniors

its just that hes such a talent,to leave us for of all teams the cocks.....hard to forgive mimm
    Hes been badly advised.

10. The Charlatan

I don't care about his talent. That's the f**king problem with this code, they don't have the brains to match their talent and everyone still fawns over the merkins so they think they're beyond reproach. Having all the talent that he has doesn't mean he can carry on like a grade A spanner.

Don't shit on your team mates as justification for signing with another club. He's said that he's too good to be here, and that he should be at a club with a chance of winning a premiership so he's parachuted into one, hasn't worked with Easts to get there but will walk in when they're geared up to win one.

Now I don't have a problem if he has aspirations to win a premiership as that is the aim of all players who play first grade, but don't dog the boys and make out like it's their fault you'll never win one here. If all these talented juniors who were asking coin similar to that of Cronk, Smith and Slater were all really that good, we'd have not missed the finals the whole time that Woods, Teddy, Moses and Brooks have all been playing for us.

Moreover do you think Uncle Nick will stick by him if he pops his ACL two years running and they get f**k all game time out of him? No, he'll be on the scrap heap quicksmart. Just ask Anthony Cherrington.

Jog on merkin, don't come back.

Clifferd, Tiger05, simmo05 and 4 others like this.
  11. Tiger Woody

Tiger Woody Juniors

[QUOTE
    ="The Charlatan, post: 12418106, member: 39894"]I don't care about his talent. That's the f**king problem with this code, they don't have the brains to match their talent and everyone still fawns over the merkins so they think they're beyond reproach. Having all the talent that he has doesn't mean he can carry on like a grade A spanner.

Don't shit on your team mates as justification for signing with another club. He's said that he's too good to be here, and that he should be at a club with a chance of winning a premiership so he's parachuted into one, hasn't worked with Easts to get there but will walk in when they're geared up to win one.

Now I don't have a problem if he has aspirations to win a premiership as that is the aim of all players who play first grade, but don't dog the boys and make out like it's their fault you'll never win one here. If all these talented juniors who were asking coin similar to that of Cronk, Smith and Slater were all really that good, we'd have not missed the finals the whole time that Woods, Teddy, Moses and Brooks have all been playing for us.

Moreover do you think Uncle Nick will stick by him if he pops his ACL two years running and they get f**k all game time out of him? No, he'll be on the scrap heap quicksmart. Just ask Anthony Cherrington.

Jog on merkin, don't come back.[/QUOTE]

One way or the other Charl we will have a decent top 4 team about 2020.
    Just need a couple of more guns.
    Me personally,i would love Teddy back....I'm sure i'm not Robinson Crusoe.

12. The Charlatan

Not having a shot at you Teedubs, more the game in general.

Disillusioned at how these merkins can behave like this reckon they'd just waltz back in. It happens because clubs excuse it if they're good enough.

13. Tigerm

Tigerm Juniors

While I agree with your sentiment, everyone's jobs are on the line, if we don't move up the ladder and if Teddy did become available and it was felt (by the club) he could improve the team, then he will welcomed back with open arms, I guess that's just professional sport. Winning is everything.

Tiger Woody likes this.
  14. Tiger Ted

Tiger Ted Juniors

One way or the other Charl we will have a decent top 4 team about 2020.
    Just need a couple of more guns.
    Me personally,i would love Teddy back....I'm sure i'm not Robinson Crusoe.[/QUOTE]
    I'd prefer Nathan Cleary than Turdesco coming back.We could deadset win the comp with IC's son managing the team around the park !!

Tiger Woody and The Charlatan like this.
  15. Tiger Woody

Tiger Woody Juniors

Teedubs??????????????????:rolleyes:

Any relation to Veedubs??????

16. Clifferd

Clifferd First Grade

Yeah we are probably a quality half away from being really competitive now.

I reckon if we snared Cronk for 2 years big chance we could've nabbed top 4

17. Everlovin' Antichrist

Everlovin' Antichrist Immortal

Love Teddy but I hope he gets smashed every time he runs out onto the field in a Roosters jersey.

18. Ron's_Mate

Ron's_Mate Bench

I hope he gets photographed snorting coke while rooting a poodle in the VIP lounge at the Clovelly hotel.

Everlovin' Antichrist likes this.
  19. The Charlatan

Yeah teedubs = TW -----> Tiger Woody.

20. Tiger Woody

Tiger Woody Juniors

Oh ok Charles.
    Is that "Y" Gen lingo is it Charley?
    Tee dubs is ok,as long as you don't call me "late for dinner"

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017