What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Buhrer Injured

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Wow... This literally happens whenever we sign anyone decent, we get a few weeks out of them and then they are out for half the season.

The really shit thing is it's a training injury, not even an in game injury which I can at least cop because it's going to happen in a sport like this.

We really are the unluckiest professional sports team in the country aren't we!? We can't sign a marquee player and the few quality players that we do sign end up spending half their contract on the sideline. FMD!

Knight76

Juniors
The curse is even pre-emptive. Scott was considering an offer but the curse took care of him before he even made his decision.

Pedge1971

First Grade
It has to turn and to be fair I would rather our toll than the Titans. But to the point above at least they get theirs on the field not on the training paddock or in a car!!

mozza91

Coach
Hearing this news really was the cherry on top of the shit sandwich that the club has been handed over the last 3 months/10 years.

Knight76

Juniors
Haha I wanted to like this twice.

What can you say? Supporting this club is one of the toughest gigs in Aussie sport.

Yeah but we do it well. 21k there against the Roosters. Sitting on the Eastern stand, looking around I was proud. Given our results last season, and so far this season, playing a team expected to be in contention for the title it could have been easy to stay away and draw a low crowd.

Pedge1971

First Grade
And they will come back. This team has an 88 feel. Tough but no polish. The rooster knew they were in a game tonight.

macavity

Referee
Not sure where else to put it so I will put it here.

Isn't Beau Scott a shell of his former self.... looks awful.

Latest posts