What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Buhrer Injured

Spot On

Coach
Hmm, we sure know how to do it don't we.

Pythian - does knee again tacking fairly simple high ball. Out for season, again.
Cogger - groin. Gone for over half the season.
Pauli - escapes death in car crash, dislocates hip and yet to return to firsts.
Mullo - juicing it up. Caught. Never to return.
Kosty - throat crushed in training accident. Can't talk, eat, spit, breath, drink etc. Yet to play and may never again.
Buhrer - another accident at training. Broken foot. Cant play for months - if lucky.
Hodko - legs attached to his body without any knees. Can't walk, run, step, tackle, kick, move etc.
Barnett - gone for how long???
Bahna - very serious knee injury, some say the worst they have ever seen. Will never play again.

Who else?

Chanel M - dodgy hamstring?

At least 8 blokes there who have or would have been in firsts at some stage.

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
Some pretty random injuries in there... Broken throat? Gotta feel for the bloke man... In training as well...

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
We've already got the worst depth in the league and to top it all off we can't go one week without one of our key players being injured in a freak training accident, injured in a car accident or suspended for performance enhancing drugs. This club just can't take a trick, I'd love to see a stat in regards to injuries to key players over the last decade, surely we'd be top of the list.

What's the bet that next week Dane Gagai gets abducted by aliens...

Glendale

Juniors
Wonder with these injuries, Buhrer and Barnett, wether it means 6-8 weeks, or 6-8 games. Because we have the rep weekend and a bye coming up.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
I remember a few years ago one of our players, I think it was doogs got a detached retina in a tackle. I remember thinking that it was such a typical knights player injury. The trend just continues. I think not only would we be the most injury prone club, we would also top the list for strange and unique injuries.

Latest posts