What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Anyway my point was Hayne has never played in a side that played consistent good footy for the whole year. And were considered genuine contenders. Which a top 4 spot indicates.

We may have made the GF in 2009 but missed the finals in the previous year and the following 7 years.

I suspect we may now be genuine finals contenders for several years (like the Roosters/sharks/cowboys/broncos/storm), so while our finish this year wasn't good, its just the beginning of the process.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Anyway my point was Hayne has never played in a side that played consistent good footy for the whole year. And were considered genuine contenders. Which a top 4 spot indicates.

We may have made the GF in 2009 but missed the finals in the previous year and the following 7 years.

I suspect we may now be genuine finals contenders for several years (like the Roosters/sharks/cowboys/broncos/storm), so while our finish this year wasn't good, its just the beginning of the process.
Our finish wasn’t bad. We played the two grand finalists for a combined -10 differential.

IFR33K

Coach

Not defending Hayne here, but in his defence :)joy::joy::joy:) he was here when there was f**k all stability. Had BA been here in 07-17, I dare say Hayne and the eels would of played a far consistent brand of footy.

hindy111

Post Whore

Haynes never been in a great parra side has he? Most of his career has been spent in ordinary squads.
Swap him and Slater and I reckon he would go down as an immortal.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I would expect the first game to be 50% but the second one is likely against against a lower ranked team, so greater than 50% win chance. Obviously the sample is too small for the percentages to be evident.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I would expect the first game to be 50% but the second one is likely against against a lower ranked team, so greater than 50% win chance. Obviously the sample is too small for the percentages to be evident.
So is your definition of ‘unlikely’ simply less than 50%?

If so, I think you’re on your own there.