What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

84 Baby

Referee
Who says we can only have 2 centres? I think 'left centtre' and 'right centre' are contradictions in terms. We could have the first 'centre centre', or 'middle centre'.
I believe the left and right refer to their political leaning. They usually both play in the centre of the field, however given their polarising views they tend to drift further away from one and other

hindy111

Post Whore
Davis has only just turned 22. I wonder if he has an NRL future. He made his first grade debut at 20 for the Titans and broke his leg at a bad time.

Noise

Coach
Davis has only just turned 22. I wonder if he has an NRL future. He made his first grade debut at 20 for the Titans and broke his leg at a bad time.

Perennial back up player. I watched him closely in the 20s and always thought he was bog average

hindy111

Post Whore
I rated the kid. Never seemed to kick on. I can see him carving out at Cheyse blair style of career.

In the few games he played for the Titans he was pretty good, had a real solid duel with Greg Inglis in one of those games and was even compared to him. Hopefully he can get a shot somewhere and carving out a successful career.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I know you are taking the piss but they were, back in the day, the 'centre of the backline' ie. in between the halves and wingers
Plus back in the day teams would attack from the sideline, with backs spread across the rest of the field. The centres were literally in the centre of the park.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Perennial back up player. I watched him closely in the 20s and always thought he was bog average
Interestingly, his junior rep career started in his final year of SG Ball availability. No other club wanted him until then. Most future first graders are identified at about 14 years of age, and the best ones have plenty of clubs after them.

T-Boon

Coach
Interestingly, his junior rep career started in his final year of SG Ball availability. No other club wanted him until then. Most future first graders are identified at about 14 years of age, and the best ones have plenty of clubs after them.

He played Australian schoolboys that same year, so it was a nice break out year.

Latest posts