What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

phantom eel

First Grade
Still looking for a screen cap of him flailing on the ground after missing that easy tackle in the leadup to their try..

strider

Post Whore
The problem is his ego, laziness and the fact that he is older and slower. Before 2014 he was young and quick which is why most of us including me overlooked it.

I'm not kidding but there is no chance that now I would swap him for Norman or Gutherson. Under any circumstances. Me saying this even a year ago would have been a nonsense.
Yeah but in 2 months time you will probably fall in love with him again .... its a rocky road

Gazzamatta

Coach
He made a few errors in attack but it was his defence that really sucked. He and Graham looked like f**king amateurs trying to cover for Maloney when Queensland started targeting him.
Im a huge fan of Graham but his miss was extremely soft.
Hayne had me singing is praises in the first 20 to 30 minutes. After that he looked like that level is above him.
I was glad when he left Parra and i never want him back. His skill was sublime but his "ego and attitude" always stunk. Unfortunately his sublime skills are displayed even more rarely now days. He only fires up these days when argueing with referees.

COUNTRYEELFAN

Juniors
I bumped into him in a hotel lobby in Campbelltown last night and I have to say he is a nice down to earth guy. We spent 10 minutes talking about footy he said he was disappointed about the game and his performance. I told him I am a Parra supporter he said he loves Parra and misses the boys. I left thinking he is a nice normal human being that has massive expectations on him.

Gronk

Staff member
I bumped into him in a hotel lobby in Campbelltown last night and I have to say he is a nice down to earth guy. We spent 10 minutes talking about footy he said he was disappointed about the game and his performance. I told him I am a Parra supporter he said he loves Parra and misses the boys. I left thinking he is a nice normal human being that has massive expectations on him.
Expectations come with demanding massive coin im afraid.

Johnny88

Juniors
If you believe the lurker
Gold Coast players are about to revolt over star player Jarryd Hayne.

I have been told that players have simply had enough of the enigmatic and at times troublesome Hayne.

So much so that a group of senior players are considering approaching Titans CEO Graham Annesley to vent their frustration.

The core of their argument is that Hayne receives special treatment.

One player said: "It seems there are two sets of rules up here. One for Jarryd and one for the rest of us."

"We know he’s a great player but he is certainly causing a split in the playing group."

It is understood certain players are dirty at the $1.2m Hayne is receiving every year.

"He simply isn’t delivering on the field and I know for a fact that some of my teammates are shitty at his attitude and pay cheque," the player said.

No doubt Titans management will come out after reading this and deny any friction, but take it as read a player revolt on the holiday strip is looming.
http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/l...-hayne-nrl/19br3phe3onat1nyuw6t6opavz/slide/1

ash411

Bench
If you believe the lurker
Gold Coast players are about to revolt over star player Jarryd Hayne.

I have been told that players have simply had enough of the enigmatic and at times troublesome Hayne.

So much so that a group of senior players are considering approaching Titans CEO Graham Annesley to vent their frustration.

The core of their argument is that Hayne receives special treatment.

One player said: "It seems there are two sets of rules up here. One for Jarryd and one for the rest of us."

"We know he’s a great player but he is certainly causing a split in the playing group."

It is understood certain players are dirty at the $1.2m Hayne is receiving every year.

"He simply isn’t delivering on the field and I know for a fact that some of my teammates are shitty at his attitude and pay cheque," the player said.

No doubt Titans management will come out after reading this and deny any friction, but take it as read a player revolt on the holiday strip is looming.
http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/l...-hayne-nrl/19br3phe3onat1nyuw6t6opavz/slide/1
Apart from the fact I severely doubt any of this is true or accurate, if players complain to their club management about the salary of a fellow player, that's ridiculous.

Whether or not a player is earning their money isn't for the other players to complain about, yeah complain that they aren't putting the work in, not training well, stuff like that. But to complain about his pay check, just doesn't seem right IMO.

has nothing to do with Hayne specifically, I think he's an overpaid tool, but that's beside the point.

Johnny88

Juniors
Tommy has a dig at Hayne as well.
Jarryd Hayne on your performance last night, especially your second half, I wouldn’t pick you for the third and deciding match,” Raudonikis said.

“When you made the break down the left-hand side, you had (Brett) Morris outside and you decided to go inside. I don’t know what you were doing.

“You pass him the ball, he scores, that puts us in front again!”

“He (Hayne) has got to go. He misses too many tackles and he’s not as good as he thinks he is.

“The other bloke who has to go is (Mitchell) Pearce — didn’t see him in the second half.

“What did he do? — Nothing!”

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/bl...s/news-story/66b3d8c3236833955566069cc060275e

Kornstar

Coach
I can disagree with them.
Why would you sack Hayne from the team after just one poor game? The guy has been NSWs best player for the best part of a decade, and played well in game 1.
You don't sack a bloke for one poor performance like that.

Kind of explains why NSW have lost so many series doesn't it. The coaches and selectors listen to all the whinging supporters........