What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Parra Pride

Coach
When your club moved you on to make way for the high profile signing of Super-Mega star Origin winning half back Trent Hodkinson you know you aren't that good a half.

Also some merkins clearly still need to get over the fact that Hayne went elsewhere.

Gronk

Staff member
Some merkin on NRL360 said last night that Mitchell Moses was chirping "this is my house" (meaning his home ground) to puddin Hayne all match. Hence why he said it after his winning FG.

Kornstar

Coach
That Hindy interview with Hayne didn't really do much for Parra fans and their feelings towards him did it?

Sounds like he repeated what he had heard from the people who pushed him to the Titans because the words didn't sound natural too me and a little drummed into him.

I still think he would like to be at Parra and his advisors steered him well clear of us.

T-Boon

Coach
My prediction is Hayne runs amuck and gets MOM today.
2 x tries;
3 x try assists;
1 x line break assist;
1 x 40/20;
2 x forced knock-ons;
1 x intercept;
100 running metres.

phantom eel

First Grade
Thanks for bumping the Hayne thread, Korny. I'm glad there's more than a few of us still interested in one of our most legendary ex-players...

Jarryd made his decision to sign on the Gold Coast, and he now has to stick to the same descriptions of why he made that decision. It sounds scripted and drummed into him, but that's what being a media "brand" is all about.

Didn't some people on here reckon Hindy hated Hayne during their playing days together? If true it might also have explained some of Jarryd's seeming "unnatural" replies?

phantom eel

First Grade
My prediction is Hayne runs amuck and gets MOM today.
My prediction is the Titans will be complacent against Newcastle, and Hayne will "phone it in" during the first half... before realising his team is in trouble, and turning on a few nice touches (that the commentators will jizz over) to make sure they Gold Coast get the two points.

T-Boon

Coach
Thanks for bumping the Hayne thread, Korny. I'm glad there's more than a few of us still interested in one of our most legendary ex-players...

Jarryd made his decision to sign on the Gold Coast, and he now has to stick to the same descriptions of why he made that decision. It sounds scripted and drummed into him, but that's what being a media "brand" is all about.

Didn't some people on here reckon Hindy hated Hayne during their playing days together? If true it might also have explained some of Jarryd's seeming "unnatural" replies?

Hindy did not like Hayne. He couldn't say a positive word about him without qualifying it in some way. The most obvious smack down was Hindmarsh published his list of best players played with at the Eels in the game day magazine towards the end of his career and named Hodgson ahead of Hayne at fullback haha.

T-Boon

Coach
My prediction is the Titans will be complacent against Newcastle, and Hayne will "phone it in" during the first half... before realising his team is in trouble, and turning on a few nice touches (that the commentators will jizz over) to make sure they Gold Coast get the two points.

My predictions above include that the GC and Hayne will be complacent and "phoning it in". Haha, this will be like Hayne playing against SG ball level.

Latest posts