What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Johnny88

Juniors
Jarryd Hayne's love child shock
Expecting his first child with close friend Amellia Bonnici, 25, the 28-year-old has been busy preparing for fatherhood and can’t wait to welcome the new addition to his close-knit family at the end of this year.

While the news initially came as a shock to Jarryd – who had only just met the gorgeous brunette on a quick trip home to Australia after spending months in the US pursuing his gridiron dream – he admits it was his religious beliefs that helped him through his initial concerns.

http://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrityroyals/jarryd-haynes-love-child-shock

ash411

Bench
Jarryd Hayne's love child shock
Expecting his first child with close friend Amellia Bonnici, 25, the 28-year-old has been busy preparing for fatherhood and can’t wait to welcome the new addition to his close-knit family at the end of this year.

While the news initially came as a shock to Jarryd – who had only just met the gorgeous brunette on a quick trip home to Australia after spending months in the US pursuing his gridiron dream – he admits it was his religious beliefs that helped him through his initial concerns.

http://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrityroyals/jarryd-haynes-love-child-shock
Well played Amellia... She was probably all like "Sure I'm on the pill..."

Gronk

Staff member
she isn't too bad just qietly

Opps, you're f**ked now.

Matthew 5:28

But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

I think you can be forgiven Hybrid. Jarryd on the otherhand is going to hell
trident.gif

Latest posts