What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne criticises pricks in pink for not giving Parramatta Eels a fair go

eel01s

Bench
The video refs are probably listening to the broadcaster's commentary as well. I recall Vossy saying there was no obstruction during the replays. So he doesn't know the rule either.

Obviously this shouldn't happen.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Tedesco behind the block runner(s)

Tedesco2.jpg

Tedesco where he threw the ball

Tedesco1.jpg

Looked VERY dusty out of the hands, and where did it hit Richards?

Richards1.jpg

Oh dear. Must have been 3-4 meters forward? (and looked forward out of the hand!)

eel01s

Bench
Oh dear

Dead set obstruction looking at the first pic.

Don't you know only Parra get pulled up for forward passes?

Dibs

Bench
Todd Greenberg said the other night that there is an average of 18 errors by footballers in a game and yes, refs are human and make mistakes too....

So it's OK then. :sarcasm: Nothing to see here.

It really annoys me when officials or anyone uses players making errors as an excuse for refs making them. Refs don't have an opposition trying to force them into errors like players do. All they have to do is be in position watch and make a call, I don't think anyone expects them to get it right a 100% of the time. If the ref doesn't see something happen then that's life but it annoys the hell out of me when they say something happened and it didn't. Ie the watmough knock on. He couldn't have seen it happe as it didn't so he is just making it up on the spot. Forward passes are the best ones, I can understand them missing forward passes but for the life of me can't fathom how they pull up good passes.

strider

Post Whore
oh .... well i'm sure they will be suitably insulted if they know what word it's substituting :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Some of the most one sides refereeing i have ever seen, the worst was the penalty over the sideline and the drop out that touched Dugan. After they have just correctly overturned a correct call where Sandow touched it. What did the count finish up??? 11-5 last time i saw it.

Kornstar

Coach
They gave the Dragons a few 10 metre offside penalties and there were times directly after when we got the ball that they were just as offside and the crowd was going nuts and.......nothing.

T.S Quint

Coach
Sticky was right about one thing - the Eels seem to be a easy team to penalise.
Don't know if those watching it on TV could tell, but the amount of times the Dragons were offside was staggering. We were offside, fine. But don't penalise us and then let the Dragons get away with the exact same thing 1 minute later.

Disgraceful performance from Ashley Klein and his offsiders tonight.
Bordered on farcical.