What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne wants to come back to Parramatta

davi

Juniors
If I was Parramatta I would say no, here's some facts:

- Parramatta graciously released him so he could try his dream to play in the NFL

- Spurned the Eels on a 850 000 a year and said "show me the money" and instead signed with the Titans.

- Eels are pretty much covered a fullback with Beven French and Clinton Gutherson

- Hayne was amazing in 2009, but Eels have never returned to the Finals under his tenure. He's been clinging to 2009 for a long time now.

- Reports are Hayne is a lazy trainer and expects preferential treatment and with the Eels squad made up of humble hardworking talented crop it makes no sense to bring a chemistry wrecker in Hayne. Titans have really taken a step back after since Hayne came on board.

- Titans had a club boosting win over the Sharks, and Hayne played one of his better games and this report is coming out. Just shows Hayne is about Hayne simple as that.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rug...ls-about-possible-return-20170424-gvredb.html

Rabbit toes

First Grade
They'll take him back. They need a "positive" and having a prodigal son return will be a big deal.

Eels to smash it to 13th in 2018!

davi

Juniors
No quotes, just innuendo. I'd say it shows more that some people will believe anything they read....

He's off contract anyway so what's the issue?

There's been no quotes for other signings that have happened as well. Also your 'he's off contract what's the issue'- I never said there was an issue in that regard.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Hayne and Moses could have a competition at training to see who is a bigger self entitled merkin.

Would be a close run affair but Jarryd has had more dreams and therefore has the edge in experience and form.

davi

Juniors
Surprised he doesn't want to go to Brisbane. Plenty of room in their cap.

Yeah good one. Just couldn't help yourself, - your comments is irrelevant and your team the Dragons have just poached Ben Hunt for 1.2 million, signed Gareth Widdop for 900 000, and looking to sign Dugan for a big truckload. So spare me your hypocrisy.

Life's Good

Coach
Yeah good one. Just couldn't help yourself, - your comments is irrelevant and your team the Dragons have just poached Ben Hunt for 1.2 million, signed Gareth Widdop for 900 000, and looking to sign Dugan for a big truckload. So spare me your hypocrisy.
Out of curiosity did you negotiate the contracts yourself to be able to accurately quote those figures or are you just going on what has been reported??