What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jason hooper

drake

First Grade
I don't think he was shit, he was never brilliant, but filled in many gaps when other 'stars' were injured.

thommo4pm

Coach
he started to give away stupid penalties and was only interested in fighting in his last season with us.
I don't know if he was definately Sh*t as MC put it, but he had lost his touch over here.
You guys can keep him.

Benny

First Grade
Hooper turned into a Daniel Wagon. Good defensive player who would make 50 tackles a game unfortunately he'd come up with 4 shockers in defence a game and most led to tries.

In attack he could fill a gap in the halves however playing lock and a forward game if filled a need at the time but a player like that with the players we have, while solid is nothing more than a back up and he wasn't in our long term plans.

I have seen him play for St Helens and he goes great over there. Having said that Willie Peters won player of the year #-o

lyon is a saint

Juniors
Benny said:
Hooper turned into a Daniel Wagon. Good defensive player who would make 50 tackles a game unfortunately he'd come up with 4 shockers in defence a game and most led to tries.

In attack he could fill a gap in the halves however playing lock and a forward game if filled a need at the time but a player like that with the players we have, while solid is nothing more than a back up and he wasn't in our long term plans.

I have seen him play for St Helens and he goes great over there. Having said that Willie Peters won player of the year #-o

not in superleague he never