What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JASON KENT?

popman

Juniors
Jason has just signed for my SLE team LEIGH CENTURIONS....any of you guys let me know whether he's a good signing or not - cheers. ;-)

Special K

Coach
Can play 1 - 7.. He'd give the backrow a good shake if given a shot to boot.

Good player. A rock in defence and can finish of a movement. I wish he was kept for when Peachey goes or for a wing spot. The fact that he can play so many spots counted against him as the club viewed him as only a half. He helped the club big time in their win against the roosters with his big hits.

Should go well in Super League and hopefully he will make a return for the sharks. Good buy.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah popman Special K is right.....

Good buy,solid defender in the backs and most of us here were sorry to see him go...

Oh well good luck to him at your club.

popman

Juniors
Thanks for the feedback guys, looks like we may have a good un. So thats Ferris, Stapleton, Leafa and now Kent signed from the NRL. You can follow JK's progress on the....
FANS FORUM

or the....
OFFICIAL SITE

The Popper

Bench
Nothing flashy......but very,very competent, Popman. We should have kept him.
Are you a relative of mine, Popman?

Booyah

Bench
He'll go well over there.

He was solid without being too flash. He got the job done.

Excellent defender.

popman

Juniors
Booyah said:
He'll go well over there.

He was solid without being too flash. He got the job done.

Excellent defender.

TBH at this stage we dont want flash players, just ones who are solid, reliable and can help keep us in SL.

The Popper

Bench
popman said:
TBH at this stage we dont want flash players, just ones who are solid, reliable and can help keep us in SL.

That sounds like Kent to me, popman. He mightn't be super talented but you know he's gonna give 100% every match.

Latest posts