What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Nighingale

Saintsified

Bench
Just a little snippet from the last article I read that I thinks been overlooked a bit.

Only four NRL players have ever done this.
Played 250 games.
30 internationals
Scored 100 tries.
Won a premiership.

Brad Fitler, Billy Slater, Darren Lockyer......and our Jason Nightingale.

Now I'm sure none of us would put Jason in that company as a player, but that is one hell of an achievement.
I put Flo well and truly up there alongside those players. Stat's say it all.

Dragsters

First Grade
I posted this in the game thread 15 mins into the second half and i thought it deserved posting here.

For me it just sums up this true champion...

"THE MIGHTY GYPSY!!!

Made the Dufty try possible...

Stops Cook from a certain try...

Stops Jennings from a certain try...

All within about 5 minutes.

Shades of the 2010 grand final qualifier.

Absolute Legend..."

ouryears

Bench
I will continue to curse everyone who bags the FLO.

He can retire on his own terms, deserves that.
He had a blinder, I was at the game and his defence to stop their tries was just awesome

However, we can’t let him go on in 2019, it will be time. Witnessing Dufty burn the grass this year and scoring sizzling tries just shows what another fast winger will bring to us.

It is the missing link in a GF win

Nighty will be our best ambassador ever and might even score a radio gig on top, look how well piggy ridell has taken to radio

Last edited:

The calm one

Juniors
No body deserves that. If you were CEO with that attitude , and if I was Flo , I'd ask for a 3 year upgrade !
A player is generally the last to know that they should retire.
I remember there was a cast of thousands calling for him to retire. If it wasn’t for him we would have lost against the sharks and lost last night. I think he deserves his spot.

ouryears

Bench
I remember there was a cast of thousands calling for him to retire. If it wasn’t for him we would have lost against the sharks and lost last night. I think he deserves his spot.
Nighty did very well last night, proud of him
But it will be time at the end of this year calm one.
The tries he stopped were his to stop and a good winger had to make those tackles.
Nighty has my support and great respect,
But in 2019 we need him to be appointed to a key and great non footy role to enable us to create a team with speed to burn as well as nightys great skill

Latest posts