What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Smith charged cocaine trafficking

no name

Coach
John Tobin must have down well out of Rugby League to retire in the 80s and no one can name any other occupation he has had since.

Was reading a bit about one of the other Co accused. I'm sure his friends and relatives are in a state of shock.

How do people not get suspicious when their friend/relative who owns a coffee shop in North Bondi buys matching $45k Rolexs for him and his girlfriend and starts cruising around on boats in Monaco.

Spot On

Coach
Why is it that deadshit criminals still dont realise their Facebook and other social media accounts in which they feel the need to take and post pictures of their life and the things they have (or should not have) and make wonderful comments about themselves and others helps leave a trail of evidence for anyone looking at their activities???

It's a laugh a minute at some of the crap the media outlets have now published from Mohr's Facebook page.

Actually it has finally been taken down.

He reminds me of the sort of guy that would be showing off and acting tough at the Kelly Club until Les Norton and Billy Dunn intervened.

Mong

Post Whore
You guys miss the point.

Tobin never played in the NRL to start with.

These media organisations are simply f**ked. Channel 9 just led their news ad with "which former NRL star was busted as part of the..."

HE WAS NEVER AN NRL PLAYER.

Rugby league player yes. NSWRL player yes. NRL player no.

Anything to tarnish the NRL brand.

Liz won't be happy.

Oh noes they said nrl instead of just rl..

That totes deserves and indignant tin foil hat type post with capital letters to emphasise the very very terribly awful mistake that was made.

Does someone want to step up and be the tool who posts it?

Oh, wait. Brutus has already stepped up.

Imagine my surprise..

Carry on...

some11

Referee
Why is it that deadshit criminals still dont realise their Facebook and other social media accounts in which they feel the need to take and post pictures of their life and the things they have (or should not have) and make wonderful comments about themselves and others helps leave a trail of evidence for anyone looking at their activities???

Hubris never goes out of style.

I noticed in the articles that the police officer who headed the two year investigation into Johnny Tobin's gang was named Jason Smith