What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Taumalolo opts to play for Tonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil

Juniors
That was someone else you were replying to about the Kiwis missing out on players. I was adding to my previous comment about players being poached by either Country and those Fijians were players poached by OZ. Te'o wouldn't have been able to play for NZ and Origin, ARL would've made sure of that. Thats why players who elect to play Origin, commit to OZ, not NZ.

the ARL can't stop anyone playing for NZ, what are you talking about? Te'o chose not to play for NZ, the decision was his alone. You can make the hypothetical argument that if not for origin he might have chosen NZ, but you have no proof he still wouldn't have chosen Oz, or even followed his Samoan heritage. There are plenty of examples of Oz born players following their kiwi heritage so your argument lacks logic.

is that all you got, Te'o? ROFLMAO!!

and Papalii repeatedly told Mal he wanted to play for NZ? We'd you hear that, I'm calling BS on that for sure!?

Hey herb, I'm about to blow your mind

1348160400000.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...wi-and-heres-the-evidence-20120920-269q0.html

8acb6ccf4c601a4bc6b0c0ef7f86c40c

Poached.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
You only arguing the origin eligibility angle I'm talking about International eligibility too. I could list you so many but that has been covered already on this thread.

Your countries have competitive competitions and have so many more people to choose from. Hence I stress the point we punch above our weight. Could you imagine how much more stronger NZ would be if they straighten out the eligibility rules? Or have a nation competition? Mate we be beating Australia on a regular basis and dominate for longer periods.

You blame NZ and our coaches for those issues however you short sighted merkin you forget to realize that its Australia that has always put Origin first before the international growth of our great game and with their good payouts each origin match it does lure kiwis and islanders over. Tamou a prime example again.
Wow, calling me a merkin really gets your whinge laden point across :rolleyes:

Fact is, NZ would still be in the 50 point massacre era if not for the NRL bringing in an Auckland based side and it's clubs actively recruiting in all parts of NZ. Dont lose sight of that uncomfortable reality champ

KokoRugbyLeague

Juniors
Pls Kiwis just bow down and be humble without Australia you aint sh**. It would be our pleasure if you returned to your fox cup whatever it is. Be grateful for the opportunity to play in the nrl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts