What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Taumalolo

Canard

Immortal
Jake T is the best young forward in the game, but Taumololo might get there one day.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Kiwi pack in next couple of years is going to be formidable! Shame they dont have a back line to capitalise, Maguire is a good bet to get best out of them though

8 J Bromwich
9 B Smith
10 N Asofa-Solomona
11 T Harris
12 K Proctor
13 J Taumalolo

14 M Taupou
15 J Tapine
16 R Packer
17 A Fonua-Blake

It's a shame Kaufisi didn't stick with his country of birth

mistertaylor

Juniors
Kiwi pack in next couple of years is going to be formidable! Shame they dont have a back line to capitalise, Maguire is a good bet to get best out of them though

8 J Bromwich
9 B Smith
10 N Asofa-Solomona
11 T Harris
12 K Proctor
13 J Taumalolo

It's shame Kaufisi didn't stick with his country of birth

Taumalolo plays for Tonga...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It is if you get to only play once every 4 years in something meaningful. Whats Tonga's schedule for the next 3 years? A couple of friendlies played in Sydney?
So you give up playing for Tonga because they don't play often enough?
Maybe Gareth Bale should choose to play for Germany too.

T-Boon

Coach
He is big and fast for his size. So what?
I don't see any skill in him at all. I hate these kind of players. They make their living beating little guys out of the game.

beave

Coach
He is big and fast for his size. So what?
I don't see any skill in him at all. I hate these kind of players. They make their living beating little guys out of the game.

Yeah, I’d much prefer a skillful forward like Aaron Woods in my team........