What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JDB Called into NSW Team 18th Man

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
I would call this a win-win situation for the Dragons! JDB is recognised for the great footy he has been playing but can sit injury-free in the grandstand. Meanwhile Vaughan, "the buy of the year" is not at risk of injury and should be fired up in the weeks ahead against Woods and Klemmer. I have seen a little of those two lately and Vaughan is in far better form. But this is typical of why NSW has struggled in SOO lately. Qld pick their regulars who perform strongly even if out of form. NSW has tried to establish greater stability but that leads to picking players experienced at losing or out of form who cannot lift on the night as the Maroons do.

BrissyRedV

Bench
I have already resigned myself to another series loss after all the rumours of the players Laurie is likely to select, so I would be happy to see our players kept as far away as possible from another likely SOO failure and not to risk injury. The Saints mean so much more to me than SOO which has really been nothing but a farce for many years.

hazzbeen

Bench
I cant stand watching Klemmer play something about him that I dislike , maybe its his running style . Woods very ordinary , if they are picking the team on form JDB and Vaughn should be first picked . I bet that the Maroons are happy that Vaughn will be overlooked .....

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I cant stand watching Klemmer play something about him that I dislike , maybe its his running style . Woods very ordinary , if they are picking the team on form JDB and Vaughn should be first picked . I bet that the Maroons are happy that Vaughn will be overlooked .....

Precisely Hazz,

Daley in his wisdom is carbon copy of Mary with his lack of testicular activity around the lower groin area.

When you continue to lose series after series, surely one must consider change of player personal.

I really want NSW to win the series but everyone bar Daley can see the outcome before it starts.

hazzbeen

Bench
Precisely Hazz,

Daley in his wisdom is carbon copy of Mary with his lack of testicular activity around the lower groin area.

When you continue to lose series after series, surely one must consider change of player personal.

I really want NSW to win the series but everyone bar Daley can see the outcome before it starts.
Mate you would think if we loose this series , a new coach will be appointed oh yea dont be surprised if its Mary .....

Walpole

Juniors
To compare Daley to Mary is actually an insult to Mary. All Daley is interested in is picking his mates (or their sons) and being one of the boys. He's generally a moron who happened to be an excellent player. I doubt Kevvie Walters is any better, going off his non-existent commentary skills, but he has Cameron Smith to run the QLD team so it doesn't really matter.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
There seems to be some disturbing rumours doing the social media rounds that Laurie Daley will be Dragons head coach in 2018! FMD this would be 3 steps backwards and even I'd prefer Mary......Just hope it's fake news shit!

I agree.

Mary & Daley might both suffer from lacking the skills to select the right players in right position but even Mary can count himself a better coach than Daley.

Daley to the Dragons in 2018?
That surely is a sick joke.