What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JDB

j0nesy

Bench
I'm not exaggerating.
I love Jack, think he's a champion player.
But if me, sitting on the other side of the field, 600 metres from the field, cause that's where you sit at the SCG, can see he's hurting and needs a break, why the f*ck couldn't McUseless?

Fair call. Totally agree our coach has to shoulder most of the blame for tonight's loss, and many other losses for that matter.

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
I'm not exaggerating.
I love Jack, think he's a champion player.
But if me, sitting on the other side of the field, 600 metres from the field, cause that's where you sit at the SCG, can see he's hurting and needs a break, why the f*ck couldn't McUseless?

Sele should have played in from of Marketo.

Old Timer

Coach
I love JDB but his effort in defence when Souths scored to make it 24 20 was absolutely appalling - watch it, he was standing hand on hips and was easily beaten. I also noticed that he was slow to get back onside a few times. Not sure what that's all about.
It is part of his game and has been there for years
Look back over old footage from last year and it's evident
His work rate on other areas is so high it does get overlooked a bit

Mr Red

First Grade
He played 80 minutes and made 45 tackles and almost 200 metres. He was probably just knackered and Mary doesn't know how to use an interchange bench.

This...
Dead on his feet. Played his guts out, pity some of the others don't follow his lead..