What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings to the Roosters?

Doomednow

Bench
Good for him. Hope he does well.

It is kind of bad form to talk about his old team mates but every time our shit halves are called out publicly is more motivation to our coach and manager to make changes there.

darkbloom

Juniors
What I saw and heard there was not a single mention his old team or his old teammate.

He talked about his current team being talented. He talked about not being the focus because SBW takes all that attention and because of that concentrate on his real job.

I can't believe some of the ways this has been interpreted. What is he supposed to say when confronted by the media, especially considering he is not terribly skilled with words.

Pantherjim.

Referee
He said "that it makes his job easier, playing with quality players"

That's pretty much a direct insinuation that he hated playing with us because of the calibre of the players around him.

Funny... What about himself? Did he ever play his heart out for us? Did he ever try and create try scoring opportunities? Was he ever really on alert for an interception opportunity?

Although I admit having quality halves and forwards around you during any given game helps, a class centre should still be able to create and take opportunities themselves without having to rely on the rest of the team.

We were forking out a lot for this guy and in my honest opinion he's not fit to fan the steam from Ryan Girdler's sh*t!

Good luck at the Rorters dip sh*t! You're going to need it!!

soc123_au

Staff member
I am with Darkbloom, what would anyone expect him to say. "Yeah Nah its shit here, I would rather be back at Penrith doing dummy half runs"

He doesnt actually say anything about Penrith. The way it is written insinuates what everyone has interpreted. In other articals he has stated he will always love the Panthers. Anyway, he is a Rooster now, we have our own players to worry about.

Doomednow

Bench
I'd take average an uninspiring over shit any day.

And I feel like kind of an arsehole for saying that, actually.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Michael Who?????? Ryan Girdler!!! Now he's a great Penrith centre, great club man, great everything.

Latest posts