What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey flegg and ISP results live from ein

mickeylane

Bench
If we have too many injuries or when soo rolls around we’re in trouble looking at the form of some of these fellas in Reggie’s
Take a look at our pack when we play a full strength Parra during SOO week
LAM
Robson
Latimore
Host
Sele
Lawrie

Leilua
Allgood
Kerr

I'm not looking forward to that game!!

Brutalitops

Juniors
I've said many times that we are 1 or 2 injuries away from disaster with our 1st grade team.

On today there is no-one that would/could/should put their hand up for "look at me" selection.
Well consider that Lomax could slot into a few positions, Nichols didn't play today but is a step above the rest of the ISP, and we could probably fill a couple of forward spots with Host and Kerr (who are okay), I think we'll be alright.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Herbert, Host and Sele were the only players to get a pass mark. I assume that Clune, Garrick and Leilua were out injured and Kerr played wounded. The rest were not impressive including Sailor and Johns.

mickeylane

Bench
In fact, I’m pretty sure you guaranteed he’d be locked into the NRL fullback spot for Round 1...
Actually I did - at preseason he was training at FB in tandem w Dufty and he just looked so much better in the drills than Dufty did - he's definitely faster than Dufty - but unfortunately I was wrong.. He's let himself down

mickeylane

Bench
Well consider that Lomax could slot into a few positions, Nichols didn't play today but is a step above the rest of the ISP, and we could probably fill a couple of forward spots with Host and Kerr (who are okay), I think we'll be alright.
We won't need any backs during SOO maybe Nightingale at which point Lomax will skip onto the wing...as MANN will go to 5/8 and Nicholls to Half.

blacksafake

First Grade
Herbert, Host and Sele were the only players to get a pass mark. I assume that Clune, Garrick and Leilua were out injured and Kerr played wounded. The rest were not impressive including Sailor and Johns.
About right, I also thought the winger Perera? went ok. Kerr & Allgood should be nowhere near the top grade. Lawrie had his moments but is still very cumbersome at times & turning his back in defence is lazy.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Our number 7 Payne, Paine?
Truly, without being nasty, he should not be playing at this level.

He isn't the only one either.

Sorry for sounding negative,
but sheeze.

Looks like a coaching issue to me with this team, need a sack the ISP coach thread guys.

He wouldn't be except there is injuries.( Nicholls and clune both injured
He is a school teacher and a part timer.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
We won't need any backs during SOO maybe Nightingale at which point Lomax will skip onto the wing...as MANN will go to 5/8 and Nicholls to Half.

Nicholls has been out for the last 2 games .
Mybe back next week.
Clune has a broken hand mybe a week or 2 away

hewi

Bench
Agree about Perara , very strong with good leg drive however at 182 cm I’m not sure he’s a tad short for a first grade winger.

denis preston

First Grade
Geez, that was an eye opener and and really does show that our depth maybe very poor. Didn't think anyone played well. This should stop forumites advocating changes in the NRL side by anyone in this rabble.They rarely tested the outside and kept plodding it back inside.

Head doesn't thrill me at all and WTF is Timmins doing ? Another job for the boys. Perhaps Collins can do better ?

Where is Lomax ?

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Geez, that was an eye opener and and really does show that our depth maybe very poor. Didn't think anyone played well. This should stop forumites advocating changes in the NRL side by anyone in this rabble.They rarely tested the outside and kept plodding it back inside.

Head doesn't thrill me at all and WTF is Timmins doing ? Another job for the boys. Perhaps Collins can do better ?

Where is Lomax ?

Collins coaches the jersey flegg
they were smashed 26 to 6

ouryears

Bench
Take a look at our pack when we play a full strength Parra during SOO week
LAM
Robson
Latimore
Host
Sele
Lawrie

Leilua
Allgood
Kerr

I'm not looking forward to that game!!

I am going to turn everything off that weekend. Also Hunt won't be there.

And Widdop will be playing the pommie test match in the usa that weekend?

Yep, I am going bush that weekend.

Latest posts