What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Zerô

Juniors
Is this another 'lost' logo?

Northern Eagles logo, but instead of NE in the shield, it's just an E.

The wordmark also just says Eagles.

I'm guessing it was from when they dropped North Sydney, but I thought they went straight from Northern Eagles back to Manly-Warringah?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Saint Doc

Coach
Is this another 'lost' logo?

Northern Eagles logo, but instead of NE in the shield, it's just an E.

The wordmark also just says Eagles.

I'm guessing it was from when they dropped North Sydney, but I thought they went straight from Northern Eagles back to Manly-Warringah?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Nice pickup!
Send that to Vossy/ The Fan for an antiques roadshow evaluation! Very good

Saint Doc

Coach
Actually on further inspection there is still the red/black piping. So I don’t think they had dropped the bears yet!

kdalymc

Bench
Haha

Here’s another shot of our jerseys. Yuk I know. But they were a hit.
0DB26448-ADDD-496A-9DAC-D74FC02EF9FB.jpeg
We have to get back to our roots tho, this was a one off, we are usually paramatta designs- anyone got a favourite parra jersey? We’ve done the mid 90s varying stripes already, which is my fav

beave

Coach
Now somehow I have the old Pizza Hut jingle in my head.

9-4-8-1 double 1 double 1 Pizza Hut delivery.

Remember that ad for people who can’t read or write

‘One three double Ooooo six triple 5 Oooooo six.....’

Now call me kooky call me wacky, if you can’t f**king read or write, the ad is pretty pointless. Good luck writing the numbers down there illiterate Steve.........

GAZF

First Grade
Posting this since @beave has been mildly disappointed with the current Cowboys' uniforms. I sent something similar to the club last year but there wasn't much of a response after following it up. Switched the home and away jerseys to closer reflect their original identity plus all navy is starting to look a bit dull on them.

Light grey (almost white) for home, navy for away. Multiple versions of the home shorts/socks to avoid clashes with other blue teams where required.

Not doing requests for any changes at the moment.

NQC.jpg

NQC1.jpg
NQC2.jpg
NQC3.jpg

Latest posts