What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

The Marshall

Juniors
Seeing as mentioned the Dogs are getting a new sponsor with KIA, I thought I'd mock-up some potential ideas for it.

Original Red
CPfwOjV.png

Blue
njI6pqm.png

Black (seeing as they use it for the post pads)
mtDpCIx.png
Nice work! The red doens't look as bad as I thought it would but would still be my last option.

Knightmare

Coach
That Cowboys logo is amateur hour but. They need to get rid of the star and go for a logo that doesn't have 12 different versions of it. It should never have that red text in it anywhere. It looked tacky by 2003 standards when it was released, and it's only gone downhill since then when you see some of the other logos about...

beagle

Juniors
The 1988 Gold Coast jersey was made by Peerless. I doubt the jersey on eBay is almost 30 years old. Peerless are still around, same logo too. This would be a retro release by Peerless.

The 1988 Gold Coast jersey was made by Peerless. I doubt the jersey on eBay is almost 30 years old. Peerless are still around, same logo too. This would be a retro release by Peerless.
I remember a number of years ago walking into Goodfellows at St Peters. They had a Dragons jersey sans sponsor, and without a comp logo either. I asked about getting a NSWRL or ARL logo added to it, and was told they couldn't do it due to not holding the rights to use those logos. The jerseys that had those logos on them still were old stock, mainly Seagulls or Warriors jerseys. So if they couldn't, I would assume Peerless couldn't either.

kdalymc

Bench
I said "mate, maybe you should change the description as its a remade fake"

His response "Mate it is and actually I'm coming under attack because according to people I'm passing it off as an original from 1988. It's not what I meant. It's the jersey they WORE in 1988. The story goes it's a line of replicas that peerless started a few years ago (or began to start) similar to classics retro line. This one sat in storage due to a sports store closing down. I don't know how true the story is. I bought it over a year ago for $120. I have too many jerseys now so I have to part with some. "

Latest posts