What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jets Sports Club

Wouldn't have thought so as the Jets get most of their money from sponsors and at match days, through merchanise and the best steak sambo's and the coldest beer in Sydney.

mono_mal

Juniors
the jets wont be effected one tiny bit to my knowledge.
the jets sports club will not be effected by the tax at all as it is one of the smaller clubs and doesnt fit the requirements of the clubs being taxed.
its after all only a small bowling club but does provide very genorously to rugby league.
the only thing that may hurt the Jets is if Petersham RSL cut thier back of jersey sponsorship as they will most likely feel the brunt of this tax.
if new taxes upon pokies in hotels and pubs come in though the Jets will be hit hard as a lot of sponsorship comes from the local pubs...

Jeffles

Bench
Mono mal is pretty much right.

The Jets Sports Club is located at Holbeach Ave Tempe. Travel South along the Princes Highway and turn left at the set of lights just before the Cooks River. The club is 150m down on your right. The badge draw is at $6500 tonight. I'll be there.

2 True Blues

Coach
Just wondering how you went in that badge draw Jeffles????.

Also does anyone know what happened to Ben COOK. If we've got a bigger team for 2004 ( Believe it when I see it !!!!!!)
What an absolute asset the COOKY would be with his speed and courage feeding off them.

BRING BACK COOKY!!!!!!!

BRING BACK COOKY!!!!!!!

BRING BACK COOKY!!!!!!!

BRING ON SEASON 2004!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffles

Bench
It went off at $6700. But I didn't win the bastard. Some old regular from the club won which is fitting of the place.

It's climbing again. I'll find out how it's going next week.