What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jnr Paulo returning.

Incorrect

Coach
The boys will be ready to rock and roll this week for sure, it's going to be our best performance of the season, I can feel it. I pity the Sea Eagles this week.... They might head home with the 2 points after beating us 28-12 but we will have made them earn it goddam it!!!

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
With the benefit of hindsight sacrificing players to get under the cap didn’t give us any anything. Would have been better to play for no points. The Foran scenario really screwed us over. If we’d known he’d leave at the end of the season we might have been able to do things differently.

Greenberg wouldn't have allowed us to do that.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I thought we could still field a team just not play for points if we didn’t get cap compliant?

Remembering the quotes from the time it seemed like on face value Greenberg was praising himself for allowing us to get under the cap and play for points. I honestly don't believe greenberg would've allowed us to play for no points after talking himself up so much.

He probably would've also found a way to then punish our cap the year after too.

hindy111

Post Whore
My pet mouse Elvis died yesterday.
He was caught in a trap.

Most mouse these days are too smart for traps. I remember watching a mouse once.
Wouldnt touch the bait on the trap ut put the bait 2 cm off the trap it take it and run.
It was great entertainment.

Most mouse these days are too smart for traps. I remember watching a mouse once.
Wouldnt touch the bait on the trap ut put the bait 2 cm off the trap it take it and run.
It was great entertainment.
I caught a rat in a trap a few weeks ago, with some burrito meat. He seemed to ignore cheese and chicken. I was very pleased with myself. Then a bit sad. Now I think I've got another one. Actually I just heard it. I hope this one is dumber than the last one.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I caught a rat in a trap a few weeks ago, with some burrito meat. He seemed to ignore cheese and chicken. I was very pleased with myself. Then a bit sad. Now I think I've got another one. Actually I just heard it. I hope this one is dumber than the last one.

must have been a Mexican mouse

41SWWtvCc3L._SX425_.jpg

Latest posts