What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job for Marketeer

Willow

Assistant Moderator
St. George Illawarra Rugby League Football Club (the Dragons) has a proud and enviable history that includes 15 Premiership victories...

juanfarkall

Coach
If the successful applicant is required to meet the same standards as the current CEO in terms of a measure of success, the job would be a doddle.

brendothejet

First Grade
dimitri said:
"SalaryNot stated"

Pay must be crap!!!

yeah, they are waiting to see how much of trent Barret and Matt Head's salaries have yet to be paid...the rest is yours...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Without knowing the salary, you're already on the back foot.

I was looking for the line:
'...the successful applicant should show extreme eagerness for the job regardless of the paypacket and be willing to fight and claw over the bodies of other applicants to get a look-in'.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I'm actually going to apply for that. I have retail, marketing and logistics experience (Yay for me being a kettle of fish when it comes to qualifications) so I'll let you know what our glorious club says when they get back to me.

Although this did irk me a tad... Our brand is considered one of the strongest in the National Rugby League.