What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JOEL THOMPSON TO MANLY?

jeffdragon

Bench
If he goes id be pissed off.
Lawrie couldnt hack the speed off 1st grade , Sele has bad hands dont rate him,leilua if he was any good he would have been on the bench this year but wasn't.
Host is ok but Thommo is a hard man who gives it all.
Like for like if it was a swap.
Good signing of Graham now this.
Come out and say something MILLWARD .
WAKE UP MILLWARD AND CO.

slippery5

Juniors
I think we're 2 yrs away from being contenders, so I'm not too disappointed if we're going to replace him with some promising hard running youth, he is all heart, but doesn't really put fear in the opposition.

Old Timer

Coach
Where the hell is mickeylane when you need him?
He must be out of town to have missed this scenario.
JT goes so Cronk can come.
It's obvious as Cronk has pissed off his yellow boots and is wearing white boots for his last game in Melbourne.
It's an omen isn't mickeylane???????
To top it tall off Uncle Wayne has shown everybody that Hunt is really a happy hooker.
Yep all makes sense now.
Cunning bastard that Millward.

Simon

Juniors
Reality would suggest if Thompson stays, next year would be his last at the club. We need a spot open for Host or he will leave instead. Host is a longer term option.

I'm assuming his manager asked about an extension and was told the above. In that scenario the right thing to do would be to allow Thompson to look at his options which may include a change for next year.

I hope he stays for 2018, but I'd prefer to lose Thompson then see Host killing it for another club for years to come.

dragonreddy

Juniors
I think we're 2 yrs away from being contenders, so I'm not too disappointed if we're going to replace him with some promising hard running youth, he is all heart, but doesn't really put fear in the opposition.

2 years?? No disrespect but we are so far off the pace it won't happen.

Frank Facer

First Grade
If Thompson goes, then I think Millward is doing a sterling job. We have 2 very promising edge backrowers in Host and Leilua. I think they should both be in our 17 next year, with one on the bench and one starting. I believe that at least one of them will be better than Thompson by 2019.

Hopefully it can free some money up to buy Koroibete and another big tough prop.

Bench
If this is true it just confirms what a shambles our club is.
We don't make the semis after being the front runner after 7 rounds.
McIdiot given an extension
Now we probably trade one or our best players.
The club is responsible for the mess we are in, but do nothing.
As a supporter for over 50 years I am shattered .Going to need a few Jack Daniels about now

Drag Queen

Bench
If Thompson goes to Manly, then I will say that Millward is doing a great job. We have Host and Leilua who should both be in our 17 next year. This should mean one starting and one on the bench. I am of the belief than at least one of them will be better than Thompson by 2019.
So, a rebuilding phase? No need to tune into 2018 then. Currently watching the Storm/Broncs game and we look laughable in comparison.

Como Connection

First Grade
If Thompson goes, then I think Millward is doing a sterling job. We have 2 very promising edge backrowers in Host and Leilua. I think they should both be in our 17 next year, with one on the bench and one starting. I believe that at least one of them will be better than Thompson by 2019.

Hopefully it can free some money up to buy Koroibete and another big tough prop.
Also Sims is much better wide!
CC