What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joey Johns is gone for the year... this could mean...

Prodigiousman

Juniors
You need to listen to why his latest injury could have MAJOR ramifications for the game of Rugby League.

So tune in for Sports Talk 420 on a Thursday Night with Warrick Nicolson
From 8pm til 9ish.

http://www.live365.com/stations/sportstalk420
(remember you need to register which is free and takes 5 mins)

We'll be covering all things league, some cricket news heard on Tuesday with Nigel on Cricket Weekly, everyone's favourite Ten Pin Bowling Segement and much less!

Tune in and find out what everyone is missing each week,

From 8pm tonight

A shameless plug, but who else is gonna do it?

I feel sorry for Joey, poor bastard 3 years in a row he's had serious injuries. The Knights don't have a sh*t show in making the finals now, and I'm going to feel a bit empty hammering a Joey-less Knights next week.

hrundi99

First Grade
Prodigiousman said:
You need to listen to why his latest injury could have MAJOR ramifications for the game of Rugby League.

So tune in for Sports Talk 420 on a Thursday Night with Warrick Nicolson
From 8pm til 9ish.

http://www.live365.com/stations/sportstalk420
(remember you need to register which is free and takes 5 mins)

We'll be covering all things league, some cricket news heard on Tuesday with Nigel on Cricket Weekly, everyone's favourite Ten Pin Bowling Segement and much less!

Tune in and find out what everyone is missing each week,

From 8pm tonight

A shameless plug, but who else is gonna do it?

Whore!

;-)

~bedsy~

First Grade
DaleyIsGod said:
I feel sorry for Joey, poor bastard 3 years in a row he's had serious injuries. The Knights don't have a sh*t show in making the finals now, and I'm going to feel a bit empty hammering a Joey-less Knights next week.
2 yrs actaully.... the last time he finished the season we won the G/F.
I would love to see my knights come out and win tonite.... but it is very doubtfull... however doesn't mean I wont be at the last 2 home games to show my support for them :D

bedsy said:
DaleyIsGod said:
2 yrs actaully.... the last time he finished the season we won the G/F.
I would love to see my knights come out and win tonite.... but it is very doubtfull... however doesn't mean I wont be at the last 2 home games to show my support for them :D

yes i know but in 2001 he missed the entire origin series with injury, so I had to throw that in too.

Latest posts