What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joey out for season. newcastle are f@#$%

Blocker Shaw

Juniors
the title says it all really.

it also means that the reserve grade half might be in line for a promotion which could make their premier league team more unorganised and assist balmain in thumping them tomorow night!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Good news for Balmain in some ways :D

Apparently he has caused damage to a disk in his back (in other words he is fatigued and cannot play out the rest of the season :roll: )

Western Tiger

Juniors
Newcastle are gone. It will be a shame to see him not in the kangaroo tour as well. Hopefully newcastle will go well in the semis (which i doubt now) because they are one of the teams I would prefer to win the premiership out of most of the top 8 teams. I always cheer for the ARL team over the superleague team.

tigergal

Juniors
i know its terrible but i was happy when i heard this.. i dont want newccastle to make the semis. But now that i heard how serious it was that he could have been crippled and stuff i feel sorry for him but its good for balmain.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Im looking at it this way. Im an Andrew Johns fan so im dissapointed but i dont really like Newcastle so im also pretty pleased cuz any team who relies on one players deserves what they get!

Gobbso

Juniors
Western Tiger said:
Newcastle are gone. It will be a shame to see him not in the kangaroo tour as well. Hopefully newcastle will go well in the semis (which i doubt now) because they are one of the teams I would prefer to win the premiership out of most of the top 8 teams. I always cheer for the ARL team over the superleague team.

Same mate, Same! ;-)

Latest posts