What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joey williams

intheknow

Juniors
i saw joey williams running around in a touch comp the other weekend, as expected being an NRL player he dominated but he also looks to have lost some weight and looks extremely fit.

good to see...

Dave Q

Coach
He has to show us something more if he wants his spot in firsts.

No more promises Joey, we want the footballer we are paying for. Week in and week out.

Smith on the other hand, he's been the goods at the eels, apart from pushing that ref (!) he played a crucial role in their spectacular drive to the finals. He's a proven stayer, a genuine talent and an excellent buy.

Until then, at the risk of a severe postal belting, I say all the way with Smith.

If Joey wants back into our elite side, then he will have to slog his guts out and earn his place.

Mind you, if he comes up to scratch, he'll get no criticism from me.

intheknow

Juniors
well i saw him in the same comp last year, he looked alot sharper and faster on his feet than previous so i'm guessing he has put in the hard yards in the off season.
with jt behind him i expect this season to be a big one for joe!!

Make no mistake,this is Joey's make or break year.His future football career rides on this seasons performances.

Not That he is an NRL Player, he played For Australia In Touch Football, any NRL player could player and not be half as skilled as joey, maybe apart from naturally gifted players like inglis or marshall etc, but any good league player.

I expect him to bounce back this season, and put on a show, he is under alot more pressure with jeremy smith and eddie paea vieing for the half-back role

Sugar

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Not That he is an NRL Player, he played For Australia In Touch Football, any NRL player could player and not be half as skilled as joey, maybe apart from naturally gifted players like inglis or marshall etc, but any good league player.

I expect him to bounce back this season, and put on a show, he is under alot more pressure with jeremy smith and eddie paea vieing for the half-back role

hopefully eddie is not thrust into first grade to early we need joey and jeremy to battle it out and stay fit and young eddie back in reggies sharpening his skills for his future roll as the best half back we have had since tugger (no pressure eddie;-) )

Dave Q

Coach
chewme said:
hopefully eddie is not thrust into first grade to early we need joey and jeremy to battle it out and stay fit and young eddie back in reggies sharpening his skills for his future roll as the best half back we have had since tugger (no pressure eddie;-) )

Yes, eddie is the one of the most exciting young players the game has seen for ages.

I just want him blooded and thrown into the war asap!

Latest posts