What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Lennon

Did you know that Lennon could of been the greatest musician ever to come out of NZ...Thats right, when John was 5, his dad left the UK for NZ and was gonna take John with him. And John wanted to go with him too, but his mum said that he'd never see her again if he left, and cried...and the kid decided to stay. with mummy...then after that she pined him off to her sister Mimi. Yah I hired out the John Lennon story the other day..aaaand the neighbours dogs are going mental..

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Doesn't matter where he came from or could've come from. He's the greatest song writer that ever lived. He's sadly missed.

One thing that cracks me up was when Lennon was in his lil duo with Yoko. The band was called John & Yoko and he played the instruments and sang, and she just sat on the end of the Piano doing nothing LOL

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Lennon is unquestionable the best musician of all time....i piss myself laughing when some people think Mc Cartney was more talented then Lennon :lol:

I mean alot of artists say John Lennon was my biggets inspiration....i've never heard someone say Mc Cartney was!!

Mc Cartney's best & most recongised song was Band on the run??

Lennons most recongised song was Imagine....there's just no comparison!!

Le Rouge

Juniors
John Lennon was the most talented musician and music writer,

The Beatles were a success because of Lennons melodies mixed with Mccartney's base lines. He had a cool voice too, which fitted well with the songs.

The Guy that shot him should be hung up by his bell end, :x :x :x

Ron Jeremy

Coach
That's another thing!!.....Lennon's voice was not only far superiour to Cartney's but extremely distinctive....and just from one note you know who's singing it.

Mc Cartney's voice was probably worked on as he didn't have the same appealing voice as Lennon's.

John's sons also have his famous singing characteristics also.

Latest posts