What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnathan Thurston ruled out for the season

Morgan will be 5/8, Munster on the bench.

Boyd will be replaced by Corey Oates on the wing, with winger Gagai moving to centre.

No, they will be behind the Aussies and Kiwis.

Not if they pick this team:

Zak Hardaker/Sam Tomkins

Ryan Hall, Kallum Watkins, Michael Shenton, Jermaine McGilvary

George Williams
Gareth Widdop,

Sean O'Loughlin
Sam Burgess, Elliot Whitehead
Chris Hill, Josh Hodgson, James Graham

Interchange: Thomas Burgess, Alex Walmsley , Liam Farrell, James Roby.

King hit

Coach
I feel sorry for Thurston in a way. Missing his 300th game and representative farewell. I'm planing on going to the WC Final and would've loved to see him leaving the green and gold as a winner. But at least i'm free of the spew worthy propaganda for his last origin.

Lebbo73

Bench
Damn every rugby league expert is going to tell us how nsw can't lose then the blues players will play like shit.
Here's to hoping you are right. I was expecting Qld to lose Game 2. This hasn't changed for Game 3. Once again it will be decided by whether NSW tighten up in the 2nd half.

mozza91

Coach
The deciding Origin, the remainder of the NRL season and the World Cup must be cancelled. Why even play Rugby League without Thurston's presence?