What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johns and Buderus out !

roopy

Referee
The guys who are playing for the Knights this week are playing their grandfinal.
If Parsons, Perry, Simpson and Abrahams get rolled this week, the Wests players will have some bruises to show how they got over some of the best forwards in the game when they were playing flat out.
Wests might get the two points, but they shouldn't start counting them till after the fight, because there will be a fight.

El Diablo

Post Whore
roopy said:
The guys who are playing for the Knights this week are playing their grandfinal.
If Parsons, Perry, Simpson and Abrahams get rolled this week, the Wests players will have some bruises to show how they got over some of the best forwards in the game when they were playing flat out.
Wests might get the two points, but they shouldn't start counting them till after the fight, because there will be a fight.

A fight? lol

Wests by brutal KO in the 1st :lol:

misty

Juniors
No fight but poor Josh Perry kept geting a spray from loose lips Hill That guy is a deadset wanker the biggest in the game in my books, everytime we play them Hill singles out Josh trying to goad him into a fight. :?

roopy

Referee
mia said:
No fight but poor Josh Perry kept geting a spray from loose lips Hill That guy is a deadset wanker the biggest in the game in my books, everytime we play them Hill singles out Josh trying to goad him into a fight. :?
Goading Josh is probably a fair enough tactic for Hill. He can't play any more so he might as well use whatever dirty tricks he has picked up over the years.
The thing that gets me is the way he managed to bluff so much that Josh got suspended for a week for something that hasn't even been penalised for years (the old fashioned facial).
One of Terry's best mates, Ian Roberts, was on the judicary that found Perry guilty of a charge they had to make up on the night (the original charge of eye gouging was so obviously bullshit that they had to make up a new one).

misty

Juniors
I'll be cheering when Hill hangs up his boots thats for sure, he's only a hanger on now anyway. ;-)

Latest posts