What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Not saying it is our Ben, but since our Ben has recently become litigious... then I thought someone close to the Spags camp (Jodeci?) may be able to shed more light?

The All Black Ben Smith makes more sense - I'd expect someone of that stature to have more free money available for investments of that nature that our Ben.

Spags camp????..... :lol:

Let it go sunshine, the war ended in 1945....

Stagger eel

Staff member
My old economics professor was called Ben Smith. And I think there's also a pro ice hockey player of the same name. Couldn't be any more of them though.

My mates uncle Is a Ben Smith and he was a 2 times winner of the Oberon RSL darts championship... I'll ask if it's him

bartman

Immortal
A long time between posts...

Thanks for your concern gents. I will indeed enjoy not attending any ANZ "home" games this season, apart from any finals games we appear in :thumn.

To be honest, I'm just holding out for one more premiership to put with my memories of 81, 82, 83, and 86 before calling the whole thing off and taking up gardening instead ;-).

+184

strider

Post Whore
My name is Ben Smith

Its not really but it seems a very in thing so i wanted to jump on the bandwagon

Stagger eel

Staff member

Thanks for your concern gents. I will indeed enjoy not attending any ANZ "home" games this season, apart from any finals games we appear in :thumn.

To be honest, I'm just holding out for one more premiership to put with my memories of 81, 82, 83, and 86 before calling the whole thing off and taking up gardening instead ;-).

+184

I hear the non ANZ membership in 2017 will be cheap as chips too.. Except for the one that includes the Alice Springs game

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

+184

I've heard you call your fastest growing grevillea 'Jarryd'.

phantom eel

First Grade
I know. WTF?????

Can't see the point of having multiple identities. You there Maroubra you sick bastard?
I'm just amused at the 'faux outrage' it seems to cause, having stemmed from something so innocent. Years afterwards, Suity can barely go two posts without mentioning it :lol:.
I've heard you call your fastest growing grevillea 'Jarryd'.
Now that one's sailed over the top of my head... is it something to do with a tall poppy?

Gronk

Staff member
We crashed through the 20k membership.

WSW only have 18k ? I thought they had superior support than us ?

Latest posts