What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jonthan Thurston's last game

King hit

Coach
Horrible idea just play by the draw that has been set in stone. The game is in Queensland after all so Thurston will be playing his last game in his beloved state.

Marlins

Juniors
I don’t see the big deal. If the coast want to cash in, then fine. It’s not like CBus has been looking out for them.

BennyV

Referee
I reckon that in JTs final game, all players should wear identical headgear and play in the Cowboys No7 jersey, complete with shorts, socks and matching boots with Arabs and Gould commenting live at the ground (over the announcing microphones). They aren't making the finals anyway and that would be a sight/sound to hear/see. I reckon the viewership would surpass SOO2!

Edit: Meant to say 'Rabs' but autocorrected to 'Arabs'. It's now trying to autocorrect to 'crabs'. Any of these would be acceptable.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Don’t be a f**king clown.

He’s getting dropped for Anthony Watts.

Pffft

Watts couldn’t drop Robbie, no way has he got the power to drop JT unless he uses his signature move

PHOTO: Former Cowboys utility Anthony Watts has copped an eight-match ban for 'contrary conduct'. (Ian Hitchcock: Getty Images)
Former NRL player Anthony Watts has been banned for eight matches after being accused of biting an opponent's penis during a tackle in a Gold Coast league game.

Watts, who played for the Cowboys and the Roosters in the NRL, was charged following a video review of the Gold Coast match last week.

Footage of the match posted on Youtube showed the 26-year-old Tugun Seahawks utility pulled down in a tackle near the tryline and subsequently involved in a melee by remonstrating players for the opposing Bilambil Jets team.

The video later showed one of the Jets players pulling down his shorts in front of the referee.

"After the judiciary panel reviewed footage as well as reports from medical staff and match officials, it found Watts guilty of contrary conduct," Gold Coast Rugby League said in a statement on Wednesday.

"He has been suspended from playing until the completion of the eighth round of the 2014 season."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-09-11/former-nrl-player-banned-for-low-blow/4951508

Haffa

Closer to his family in Logan than Townsville anyway. I’d say he’d be happy with the choice in location. Considering he probably expected to play finals this season and get a home send off.

Lambretta

First Grade
Former NRL player Anthony Watts has been banned for eight matches after being accused of biting an opponent's penis during a tackle in a Gold Coast league game.

Oh what a quality human being Anthony Watts is / was
One of my all time favourite players....................................... provided you ignore virtually every other player who has laced on a boot

Latest posts