What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Hannay Neck Injury

Sportsjock

Juniors
Its crap to see serious neck injuries to players, and recent neck injuries to Johns, Tallis, Marsh etc have kept players out of the game for a long time.

Nathan Browns career was ended prematurely due to one.

So does anyone know of the current condition of Hannay? And if so, is there a time frame of how long he may be out of action?!

I was watching the Footy Show and the update was on Voss's segment but I have missed it due to the fact the phone rang :lol:

axie

Juniors
I heard he's out of hospital and was seen with the rest of the cowboys warming down this morning. Hopefully he'll continue to make a very quick recovery.

Razor

Coach
He's been fully cleared of any neck or spinal injuries. He'll be right to play next weekend.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
And it will cost Cayless about 4 weeks, as it should.

Unfortunatley his broken are will cost him even more.

innsaneink

Referee
I had a bad feeling watching it last nite....I was worried he had suffered a serious permanent injury.....so glad to see that hes gunna be OK

Latest posts