What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds on Footy Show

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I dont usually watch the Footy Show but did tonight as there was an interview on with Josh Reynolds.
He spoke very well actually...
I have a feeling hes going to turn into a crowd favourite as he is sure to put in every game...We have done the right thing signing the grub..

macnaz

Staff member
Try 9now and search nrl footy show.. its there but i cant seem to be able to post a link

Tiger Ted

Bench
The disparity in dignity gratitude & sincerity between Josh & the the grub Isaac moses's lowlife puppets is vast !

Ned Kelly

Juniors
The disparity in dignity gratitude & sincerity between Josh & the the grub Isaac moses's lowlife puppets is vast !

He is being turfed out and all he talks about is how grateful he is for what his club. team and fans have given him.

The big 3 who chose to leave are more about how they haven't had absolutely every thing.

Josh will definitely play a huge roll in changing the culture of our club.

The best thing Woods and Moses could do is take their spoilt brat attitude elsewhere.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
He is being turfed out and all he talks about is how grateful he is for what his club. team and fans have given him.

The big 3 who chose to leave are more about how they haven't had absolutely every thing.

Josh will definitely play a huge roll in changing the culture of our club.

The best thing Woods and Moses could do is take their spoilt brat attitude elsewhere.

Makes you woner doesnt it Ned,Maybe these 3 plus Farah were trying to hold the club to ransom and actually causing all the trouble

Tiger05

First Grade
I reckon these guys spent more time complaining about what they wanted than preparing for the games. Hopefully this is the end of primma-donna spoilt little brats trying to run the club.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I reckon these guys spent more time complaining about what they wanted than preparing for the games. Hopefully this is the end of primma-donna spoilt little brats trying to run the club.

The move hasnt done Farah much good,..lost his starting gig at Souths,and may lose SOO position as well.
No chance of Hillbilly being SOO captain now,so this and his injury is Karma with a capital K.

innsaneink

Referee
Reynolds will be a fan fave and a player fave, his enthusiasm is infectious and I can't see him moping about mourning not being at the dogs any more, he will give us everything he's got

simmo05

Bench
He is a bloody champ with a winning attitude. I have stated previously, without him the dogs would be close to last. Cannot wait to see him a tiger!!

Tiger05

First Grade
I just watched this. Very different attitude compared to the merkins that we have at our club this season.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Makes you woner doesnt it Ned,Maybe these 3 plus Farah were trying to hold the club to ransom and actually causing all the trouble

Farah will always be a legend in my books. Totally devoted to the Tigers. It does seem like the other three where up to no good the whole time. e.g We just want to know who the coach will be. Answer, one of the best coaches in the nrl, well liked by everyone he has coached. Will be here for nearly 4 years at least. Big 3 response.. we're leaving then.....What the....?

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Farah will always be a legend in my books. Totally devoted to the Tigers. It does seem like the other three where up to no good the whole time. e.g We just want to know who the coach will be. Answer, one of the best coaches in the nrl, well liked by everyone he has coached. Will be here for nearly 4 years at least. Big 3 response.. we're leaving then.....What the....?

yes agree...we dont need them.....Hillbilly Woods has proved to all and sundry how illiterate and dumb he is...
To see him on NRL360 and being done over by Ikin and Kent is laughable.."It is what it is"....seriuosly ,what does that actually mean?..."and you know,you know".

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Yes Ned...Farah and Marshall,both legends of Wests Tigers.
Wish we knew the full story...

Latest posts