What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journalist car vandalised

Generalzod

Immortal
There is story going round of a journalist car vandalised does anyone know anymore information?

taipan

Referee
Must have been one of those GT stripes ,vandals draw along the sides of cars, to improve the speed.
Don't talk to me about vandals.
I remember parking not far from the Leagues club at Woolooware Nth a few years back after we gave Manly a decent workout.When I arrived home at night,notice a few deep coin scratches along the sides in the garage.
I narrowed the guilty field down to:
1) The touchies who I gave a gob full.
2) The ref who I suggested didn't get enough in the brown paper bags.
3) An AFL supporter who doesn't like Shark's stickers
4) A Manly fan who hates any thing that moves over the Georges River.
5) A panel beater.
6) George Capsis (LOL)
7)A branch from a tree stationed 100 meters away.
Never did get it panel beaten and flogged it later.The joys and pain of following your team.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I honestly thought someone would get hurt, especially when they speculated about poor old Jon Mannah after he passed away, really grubby journal... well just grubby. If it's true, not that I condone that type of behaviour but you reap what you sow.