What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jr kiwis v aussies stream

jaseg

Juniors
Really only got that way after a solo break from Patrick Herbert who was run down then brought down a second time for a penalty and sin bin.

macnaz

Staff member
Its fantastic to see the media showing the game ..particularly a designated league channel which also has the Jillaroos v Kiwi Ferns live .. NOT

GongPanther

Referee
Its fantastic to see the media showing the game ..particularly a designated league channel which also has the Jillaroos v Kiwi Ferns live .. NOT

NRL.con wanted me to watch by some streaming service which gives you a free week or so.Then it's a pay to watch channel.

The NRL can get fooked...again.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If Fox don't have the rights they can't show it, do you even understand basic media rights?

macnaz

Staff member
If Fox don't have the rights they can't show it, do you even understand basic media rights?
Yes i do understand media rights you condescending tool.
But seeing as its a relatively new concept and it is controlled by the NRL you would think and hope the rights would have been given to the company providing best coverage and respect to a rising sport..and not given to shitty ch9 to show it when everyone is in bed or make people buy a worthless mobile ap.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yes i do understand media rights you condescending tool.
But seeing as its a relatively new concept and it is controlled by the NRL you would think and hope the rights would have been given to the company providing best coverage and respect to a rising sport..and not given to shitty ch9 to show it when everyone is in bed or make people buy a worthless mobile ap.
A business wanting to make money by encouraging people to sign up to streaming?

My gosh what a foreign concept.