What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jubilee seating amendment

R2K

Bench
The St.George Leagues Club and Kogarah Council have applied to amend a Development Application that was approved in February to install permanent tiered seating to the northern and southern ends of Oki Jubilee Stadium.

The amendment includes additional seating above the proposed new
toilet and kiosk at the northern end of the ground. The submission period closed on December 1 and Kogarah Council is expected to make a decision on this application in early 2006.

On Monday evening, Kogarah Council is expected to approve another
Development Application to demolish the eastern toilet block and to relocate the operation centre adjacent to the existing scoreboard and to construct a new kiosk and garage.

SX Projects, the building company that successfully tendered for the Jubilee refurbishment contract, have published some brief information on their website in relation to the upgrade that includes 4,750 new seats. Details can be found at:

http://www.sxprojects.net/news.php?action=view&id=7

Smithtown

Coach
I thought that the ground might be turned into a rectangle shape with this development but that clearly is not the case.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Thanks for the update, R2K - with the upgrades completed, Jubilee will be ina strong position to demand a fair split of home games in the future. I am looking forward to it...

phonetic

Juniors
The Love Moate said:
I thought that the ground might be turned into a rectangle shape with this development but that clearly is not the case.

Yeah I thought they may bring the northern and southern fences in a little bit. Straighten them out, closer to the dead ball line. Would allow a bit more room, without making the ground a complete rectangle.

Latest posts