What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30th Deadline

Stake Removed

First Grade
6 Rounds in, we have seen the side perform, do we need to move anyone before June 30, get another club to carry freight on some of these guys, so we can either go into the market or promote some guys.

Feki - Time to move him on
Hodkinson - There is interest from Catalans already

The 2 players drawing most heat in forum are Moylan/Holmes we would need a club to be paying close if not all of freight on these guys, if were to be moved on

We are in need of a creative half someone who can get us going

snout

First Grade
The 2 players drawing most heat in forum are Moylan/Holmes we would need a club to be paying close if not all of freight on these guys, if were to be moved on
Moylans had 5 games.

Good to see there's no panic onboard lol.

That’s 5 too many and it’s not panic for me. He’s an out and out myth. A bum. A cat. I was so pissed off he was even signed

I don’t know who is laughing louder with the Moylan/Maloney trade?

Maloney or Gould?

I’m afraid Flanno got this very wrong.

I’m starting to wonder if Flanno actually knows who got us GF success?

Ads

First Grade
Time to get over Maloney. Was absolute garbage last year and wanted out. Would have been stinking up the joint if we kept him. All kinds of rumours floating around about why he wanted out as well.

Craigshark

First Grade
Time to get over Maloney. Was absolute garbage last year and wanted out. Would have been stinking up the joint if we kept him. All kinds of rumours floating around about why he wanted out as well.

Such as?

Maybe if we had given him a little bit extra from what we had left over and offered Pearce, he would have performed? He’s doing ok for Penrith.

Anyhow it’s up to Flanno to sort this mess out.

A lot of shyte should have been sorted in the pre season.

And Gallen is definitely playing one season too long. He’s been so off the pace this year it’s not funny. But you can’t tell him that. He even thought he was a halfback on Friday night. Might want to re think that thought now.

Card Shark

Immortal

I agree.

He went because he wanted to, his heart was not in it for us as the mission was accomplished...probably 1 year earlier than planned.