What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30th Deadline

PJ

First Grade
I don’t know who is laughing louder with the Moylan/Maloney trade?

Maloney or Gould?

I’m afraid Flanno got this very wrong.

I’m starting to wonder if Flanno actually knows who got us GF success?
He does, he knows 100% and it is Flanno.

Problem is he got that wrong too.

76Follower

Juniors
Actually 3.

St.Merge

The Rorters

The Hartley’s
When a whole team tells a Coach we wont play if he does...serious problems. yes he was good in the 20's where defence was optional...but...he's done nothing in FG to suggest he can disrespect senior players...is the more to it????

funn y how the guy in form is not getting blame. Evans now involved in at least 3 lots of altercations at Manly over the years. Nothing said about his "form"

Ads

First Grade
Yeah he's not worth that money. Only good for 40 minutes a game. Needs to find another 10-15 minutes of fitness to actually earn the big bucks

Stake Removed

First Grade
And it’s been his kicking game mainly. Uncharacteristically good.

When the jolly green giants in front of him go into hibernation he’ll be shit again.

I was under impression Dogs leading race for Seizer, the Corey Norman going onto market has gone cold which is interesting as paulo just cost them $700k per season.

I still think Norman would be worth the risk, the other player at eels now on outer Bevan French he would be one to look at for 2019, if we lose Holmes to Cows

The Dogs are in a celery cap blender, chopped up and munched, for a few years at least.
Kind of like Manly after Des left.
Funny that one of the people responsible for their precarious situation, Raelene Castle, now runs the Australian Rugby Union.
If ever a sport needed to be flushed down a dunny never to return, she's the one to get them there.

Latest posts