What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30th Deadline

Stake Removed

First Grade
We have money left in the cap and spot vacant due to Hodkinson going, does Flanno make an immediate play to get someone to the club before June 30th.

With rumblings that Dogs, Eels & Eagles looking to offload players, does Flanno make a move for a player that can give us imemdiate impact for this season and going forward

Stake Removed

First Grade
I think the club should make a play for Nathan Brown i think this guy in our pack, he would go next step, Parra looking to offload he would be one to grab

Reactions: PJ

southland

Juniors
Woods it is. Not sure I like it. Can’t recall the last time he seemed to have a positive impact on a game

cb4

First Grade
We are looking at a utility player as well.
Nu Brown was one we wanted back but he just copped a nasty arm injury.
If someone becomes available you can guarantee Flanno will be all over it.

Omnishark2

Juniors
We are looking at a utility player as well.
Nu Brown was one we wanted back but he just copped a nasty arm injury.
If someone becomes available you can guarantee Flanno will be all over it.
Thanks as always for the mail CB4.

I saw Nu Brown in Coles a few weeks ago, I couldn't believe how much he's bulked up ... he sure didn't look like a half, more a stocky hooker.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Geez Woods has some good numbers this year. Leads the NRL for line engagements. 2nd in 1 pass hit ups meaning he can play before the line. Top 10 for runs over 8 mtrs. Doesn’t feature in the top 20 for runs less than 8 mtrs. (Fifita leads this by a long way). 3rd in offloads.

He’s doing a lot of work in a shit team

Card Shark

Immortal
All this talk of Woods, does that mean that Barba is no chance before the deadline?

We’d be lucky that he’s released from his contract at all with his current try scoring prowess.

Next year is the best we could hope for I’d say.

I can wait....well I can’t wait but I’ll have to.